Chapter 11

Flora Kent's POV

I got an email about the invitation that Val just called last night. I was so happy that I don't think I was sleeping last night. I have so many emotions that were running through me and I don't know what to do but just to code.

Yeah, my past time was to code. Bite me!

I have been doing some security encryption of my location so that Danial will not be coming here, doing another surprise for me. I had enough of that anyway.

But you will never get enough of him on your body, writhing against each other with blood, sweat, and tears, my dark mind reminded me of what was happening to me.

I took a deep breath as I was stretching after I have been sleeping for a few hours after I did my codes. It was nice to have some peace and relaxation without having to think about a certain someone.

My stomach churned at that thought as I remembered his ginger hair and blue eyes that were focusing on me, everything was fading away. I was so shocked to see that I was like a moth to a flame that I can still be attracted to him even after 5 months of not seeing him.

Well maybe I went to his house and kissed him outside the bar but who was keeping the account, right?

You were, my mind told me as I shook that thought away. I have to get ready. It was already lunch and I don't have anything to wear. Then, someone knocked on the door and I was wondering who was coming to my house in the afternoon.

I looked through the security that it was only a postman. I sighed as my heart was relaxing at that thought.

Why would it be beating so fast anyway? I'm such a loser.

I went to open the door as I was taking a deep breath before I smiled and went to see what the postman was quite handsome.

Keynote: Quite handsome, unlike a certain someone that I went to imagine when I was playing with myself. I shook my head before I went to get the parcel that the postman was holding.

"Sign here please," he said in Italian as he handed me a paper and a pen. I went to put the box on the floor before he gave me another smaller box.

"Thank you," I said as I was wrinkling my eyebrows together as I did not do any online shopping yesterday.

Or any day since I came here.

"I hope you like it," he said as he was beaming at me. I smiled before he went away and I closed the door, wary of that man. Chills ran through my spine before I put the locks in place as I went to grab the parcel and looked at what was inside.

I put the box on the coffee table as I was tucking my hair behind my ears. I was suspicious as it would likely be a bomb or something. Then I remembered I was not that important or famous to have someone jealous of me. Pfft!

I pulled the ribbons that were holding them and pulled the lid off. I was speechless at the content inside. It was nothing that I would imagine.

It was a dress, a beautiful, sheer dress with a bodice that could fit perfectly with me. And it was also pink, my favorite color as I was running my fingers through the materials.

"What in the world?" I said as I went to look at the smaller box that was being given to me as well. I pulled the ribbon off the box and I went to look inside. My eyes blinked a few times as it was a mask. I wondered who could be sending all this. Then, my phone chimed as I looked at it. There was an email from Val.

I hope you like my welcome present for you—Val.

I smiled as I replied to him that it was too much for him to give this dress and a mask. I also asked if the party will be a masquerade party. He replied and he said yes, that's why he sent the mask as well.