Chapter 26

Flora Kent's POV

After we said our goodbyes and my in-laws plus brother-in-law with his wife were gone from our apartment, Danial was happy and was being seductive to get me into our bed as soon as possible.

Not that I was complaining.

I was washing some cups and teapot that we used before I can get rest. I have to shower as well because it has been a hell of a day. My sister and her husband came to visit. My in-laws. My boss turned out to be related to my husband. It was too much information to process in one evening.

"Are you ready for bed, my love?" Danial asked as I can sense his body heat behind me. I was wiping the water from the cups and teapot before storing them. He was playing with my hair before he kissed my throat. A shiver ran through my spine right now.

"I have some plates to be dried. Why don't you hit the shower first?" I said as I was trying to be immune to his touch. He chuckled darkly and my panties were wet even more.

"If we shower together, we could conserve more water," he said as he was still kissing up and down the side of my throat. I almost dropped the cup before he took it and placed it on the counter. He turned me around before he took my drying towel and put it away.

"Shower with me, my love. Say yes please," he said as his hot breath was mingling with mine. I gulped as I know we have been doing some activity in the shower if I stepped inside with him. Maybe that would be a good thing to release my stress right now.

"Okay,"

His eyebrows were up as he did not think that I would be agreeing to all this. He chuckled at me as he was playing with my shoulder blades and my hair as well.

"Okay? So, you wanted to shower with me? I thought you might resist," he said as he was kissing the side of my jaws before he went to nip on my earlobe. I moaned as I was gripping his shoulders for support.

"Of course. You're my husband and your wish is my command to fulfill," I said as I was looking into his blue eyes. His brown hair was getting duller every day. I can see the orange tinge that I liked so much was back.

"Then, shall we get going, my love? I hate to make you wait even more," he said before he scooped my ass in his hands. I was wrapping my legs around his torso as I can sense his bulge under his pants.

"Hmm, someone's eager right now," I said as I was playing with his hair on the nape.

"If I touch you on your core, will I find it wet and ready for me?" He whispered huskily as he was pinching his hands on my ass. I grind myself even more to him.

"Why don't you find out for yourself then?" I whispered to him as I was nipping on his earlobe. He groaned before he went to sneak his hand under my dress. I wore a summer dress for our marriage today but I think it has its advantage right now.

"Fuck, you're so wet and ready for me, Flora. I cannot control myself right now," he said as he was kissing my throat again. I was so lost in the moment before he strode toward the bathroom. I can sense that I was losing my control as well before he put me on the counter as my ass touched the cold tiles.

"Spread your legs for me," he commanded before I did as he said. He was tugging at the hemline of my panties before he dragged it down my legs. It was nice and all before I saw he was sniffing my panties.

"Fuck, you smell of peach and vanilla that was ripe for the picking," he said as he threw the panties behind his back. I giggled as I never knew he could be this caveman. He found the zipper of my dress before he dragged it down my shoulders. To his content, I was not wearing a bra before he tugged it off my body.