Chapter 27

Flora Kent's POV

I have been lying if I was not having the best night of my life. And it was the first night as Mrs. Kent-Summer. It was nice and I think it would be like this forever. Something smelled good that I have to get out of bed.

I opened my eyes slowly as I saw Danial was sitting at the edge of the bed on his side. I was smiling happily before I moved. I frowned as I know how much I have worked out the muscles that rode me to oblivion. Danial has not been kidding that he will do as I commanded.

Maybe I should get some rest before he took me again. If only I can keep my hands off him, that was.

"Hey, beautiful," he said as he went to kiss me. I kissed him back as I sighed in that kiss. It was amazing and I wanted to let him know that he was the best thing that ever happened to me.

"Are you still sore?" He asked me as he was caressing my cheeks. I laughed at him before I kissed him once more.

"Well, if you gave me breakfast and a hot coffee, that would be perfect for me," I whispered huskily before his eyes turned all black on me.

Darkened with lust and love.

"Then, allow me to fill your empty stomach, my love," he said before he took the tray of food that he had brought inside the room. It smelled divine and I wanted to indulge right away. But Danial stopped me before I can touch it.

"No, I said that I will fill you, so I will keep that promise with you," he said before he scooped some scrambled eggs. I was ready to eat before he put it into his mouth.

"Hey, I thought you wanted to—" and the rest of my sentence was history as he kissed me before pushing scrambled eggs into my mouth. He pushed it with his tongue as he was French kissing me as well.

"See? My method of feeding you are even better than I let you eat all of it alone," he said as he was smirking at me. I scowled at him before a smile formed on my mouth. I cannot believe what he was doing but my heart ached with love for him.

"So, I was thinking that maybe we will go out today? If you don't mind," he said as he was scooping some eggs for him and ate them. I swallowed my food before answering him.

"Sounds good to me. Besides, we cannot stay in bed like forever," I said before I was waiting for my feeding as I opened my mouth at him. He smirked at me before he did it again with my mouth. I was snaking my hands around his neck as I was pulling him closer for my naked body to be in contact with his.

"You are playing a very dangerous game, my love,"

"Well, don't you want to know?" I asked him innocently before I batted my eyelashes at him. He smirked at me before he kissed me and scooped some eggs for himself.

"The weather is nice too. I think we can go to the beach as well," he said as he was grabbing some French toasts as he handed it to me. I thanked him.

"Well, I think that would be our lunch location, yes?" I asked him before I tore the bread into smaller pieces and I will eat some more.

"Yup. I was hoping that we could have some picnic if you don't mind?" He asked me. I arched my eyebrow at him.

"You expect me to cook?" I asked. He smirked at me.

"Well, since you can only cook for yourself, I will help you along the way, wife," he said as he was snuggling my neck. I laughed at him before we finished our breakfast even more and I was thinking that maybe it was best if we just stay in bed.

"Can't we just stay in bed today? Maybe do this plan tomorrow?" I said as I was straddling his laps. He laughed at me before he pushed me to the side, making my naked body land on the mattress next to him.