Chapter 9

Valentino Bianchi's POV

My job was done. I cannot wait to see what will Flora react when Danial was on his way to meet her. I smiled wickedly as I was typing something on the computer regarding one celebrity that needed some upgrade on his house.

I sighed as I was typing some coding and right now I have been doing it for some hours, if not more. I rubbed my eyes as I saw someone was coming into the study room of my house. I have been living with someone that I have been pursuing for over years now.

I first met her in Italy then I met her again in Romania when I was checking up on Alina. Then I met her in Spain which was a huge surprise for me. Because I could not believe this damsel in distress did not need saving of any kind at all.

"Working late, love?" She asked me as she was looking at my coding on my computer. I smiled as I was looking into her caramel eyes were wrinkling at the end as she was reading my command and codes.

"I can see why you were so upset. Can I do something to help?" She asked as she was straddling my legs when I pushed my chair back a bit so that she can sit on me. Her wet core was right on top of my boner as I can sense its heat from under her dress.

"Hmm, there might be a way for you to satisfy me," I said as I wiggled my eyebrows at her. She laughed and it was a melody that I will never get tired of.

"Well, in that case, husband, why don't you pick me up and get this thing going right now," she whispered huskily as she was tracing her lips along my jaws. I groaned before I put my hands on her ass and carried her away into our bedroom.

The coding can wait.

Danial Summer's POV

I have been anxious to know what will happen once I landed there. I have no contact, no relatives and I just think this right now. Maybe I needed to contact Valentino for me to get this through.

"More champagne, sir?" The stewardess asked me as I was looking at her. I smiled before I nodded. She gave it to me as I drank it in one gulp. I cannot be nervous but I cannot help it. It has been the last time that I saw her when she was outside the bar, kissing me roughly as she was wearing that stupid wig on her head. I preferred her natural brown color.

I looked outside the window as we were descending onto the ground. I cannot help but be anxious again as I saw the airport was on the scene. The mountains that covered with snow at the top and the scenery was different from the ones that I'm used to seeing in Seattle.

Ok, you can do this, Danny. You can fucking man up and walk out of this aircraft and find your girl, I said in my mind as I was waiting for the others to get off. It was nice to know that everything was in place and I was ready to face my past mistake and maybe ask for forgiveness from Flora before I swept her off her feet and make love to her all night.

Except right now, I kind of saw that she was surprised and pissed off with the fact that I was standing in front of her.

"What are you doing here?" She asked me as she was standing from the bench. She was more gorgeous as her wide, big green eyes were shining with delight. But she tried to ignore the fact that she was happy to see me running around and caught her. I smirked if she thought I was coming to get her.

"Well, I thought I might need a vacation so I was thinking maybe Albania would be a nice place to choose but it seems to me that I was stumbling into a fate that we both cannot ignore," I said as I was looking at her. She scoffed at me before glaring with all her might.

"Well, if you think that you can just come here and sway me—"

"Who said I was swaying you? I just told you that I wanted a vacation and maybe get laid in the process," I said as I was smirking when her face was blushing. So, she did not use to that just yet.