Chapter 2

Flora Kent's POV

Danial looked at me as if I've just seen him right now. Well, that was true because he was the one that did not want to keep any contact with me. I was not complaining but him asking me that question made me roll my eyes at him.

"Never better. You?" I asked him as I was looking at him. He sipped on the wine before he smirked at me.

"Well, some days are tough but some," he said as he looked at me, "are better than others," he smirked as he put the glass down.

I wanted to slap his smirk off his face right now.

I took a sip of my wine and I felt the bubbly and sweet taste of the wine. It was nice as I was looking around the restaurant. It was nice and I think I loved to hang around here.

Well, maybe not with my present company.

But you liked him and you wanted to make him yours, my dark mind said as I shoved that thought far away from me.

"Ah, here they are," he said as he looked at our food that just arrived. The waiter asked us if there was something else that we wanted but I guessed not much. We shook our heads before he went to serve someone else.

"So, do you have anything interesting to share with me?" He asked as he was forking his spaghetti into his mouth. I watched his full kissable lips talking but I don't know what he was saying.

"Flora?" He asked me before he chuckled at me. I was in a trace before I looked at him.

"Huh?"

"You're daydreaming. About me, I hope?" He said as he arched his eyebrow at me. I scoffed at him.

"Yeah right. And here I thought you were a gentleman," I said as I was spooning my food into my mouth. He chuckled.

"Well, I am but not when it comes to you," he said before we finished our food and Danial asked for the check. It was a nice dinner but I don't think I wanted to stay for another minute with this guy. I wanted to do something else.

Wait, what?!

Okay, maybe I was nervous if he picked on me about my manners when I was eating and I don't want him to think that I was a pig to chug down any food. I had been restraining myself for the food just now and I needed to keep it up until I was home.

But I also don't want him to go away. Damn, I was conflicted.

We went out of the restaurant as Danial took care of the check. We were walking to his car and he opened up the door for me.

"Do you want anything else? Gelato maybe?" He asked me as he was staring at me with his blue eyes. He was gorgeous, I told you. I smirked at him.

"Well, can you pay for my indulgence then, mister?" I asked him as I arched my eyebrow at him. He chuckled.

"You know I can,"

"Then bring me this gelato that you said yourself," I said as I went inside the car before he closed it. He was smirking as he went to his side before starting the ignition and drove off from the restaurant and going to the gelato place that he recommended.

"Now this is the next real thing," he said as we were sitting on the hood of his Lamborghini as we were on the highest point of Seattle. I liked the warm breeze when it was already Spring. I sighed as I was licking my chocolate mints.

"Well, I think it can be better. I mean, have you tasted the real one in Italy?" I asked him as I was looking at him. He laughed genuinely and my stomach flipped at that sound.

"Well, if I had the chance before, I would not say this is the best," he said as he looked at me. His eyes were twinkling. I smiled at him before I rested my face like a brat. I cannot let him know that he has that kind of power over my body.