Extra

A few hours before the party at Bianchi's mansion...

Danial Summer's POV

"I cannot believe I let you do this to me right now," I said as I was sitting in front of the mirror at Val's guest house. I only just came back from meeting Flora and told her that I will not be sleeping with her. Val just laughed at my statement.

"Well, let's just say that this is a favor I was giving you for free, bro. I know you want her and I think tonight will be the perfect timing for you to use your new identity that I made just for your arrival in Albania," Val said as he was applying some organic natural hair dye to my hair right now. I was not happy but I cannot wait for the experiment to work. Maybe Flora would have me back in her bed if I was a different person.

"You do know that she was a hacker right?" I asked him as Val just shrugged at me right now.

"Well, one could never be so sure about that," he said.

"But she did hack into an Albanian government database," I said before he changed into another topic.

"How's mum and dad are doing?" He asked me before I rolled my eyes at him.

"They were fine, I supposed. I went to visit them one last time before I came here. They were talking with Lucca Giovanni," I said as I was looking at his reflection. He nodded but don't say any word at all.

"Can you switch on the TV? It was so boring right now," I said as Val has finished with his work and we have to wait for a while before I can go into the shower.

"Here," he said as he handed me the remote. I switched it on and it was a news channel.

"We have confirmed that the 4 illegal experimentation subject has been detained. And all of them are women. They were being altered by some kind of drugs that we don't know anything about. It could be harmless and it could be harmful to them. All I'm saying was that we can get them to confess who did it to them," the bald man said as he was being asked by the panel. It was intriguing to know about this as I would love to know who were these women and what had happened to them.

"Well, one has been terrorizing Europe and the States because they would never guess what would happen. And the recent incident has Ms. Lucia Ricci being captured by Adam Florenz as she was sent to the Seychelles Rehabilitation Center. Perhaps the scientists can help her to be herself again,"

"Well, I hope they can," said the woman. "Before she can go back in the streets, she needs to pass the ultimate test to ensure the world's safety and I think Dr. Sean Cooper and his team will find the perfect cure for that. Now, it's time for the break. Don't go anywhere as we will uncover more victims in the minute," the panel said as the commercial was coming.

"Brother, it's time to rinse," Val said before I went to take a shower. It was a cold one as my mind was going to Lucia Ricci. She was known to be a famous scientist once upon a time before she was destructed by her experiment. I hoped that Doctor Sean will able to cure her or we might be living in danger again.

"Now, you can choose this or these but I prefer you take this," Val said as he was showing me the black Armani tux.

"Then, why are you giving me a choice if you want me to wear that one?" I asked him as I was rubbing my new hair. It felt weird but I hope it was a good weird. Val shrugged before he set it down.

"Well, I wanted you to think that you have a choice but it's not a choice after all," he said before he left me to do my bidding. I was combing through my hair as I put the tux on. I chose a red tie to match it with and a mask that Val gave to me.

"Ready to go?" He asked me.

"As I would always be," I said before getting inside the car as Val sped off from the guest house with the anticipation that Flora will be talking to me tonight as I brushed up my Italian as well.

*~*~*~*~*

It was stinky. It always stank. Sean doesn't know why he was here in the first place. He wanted to show the world that the minds were a great thing and this case of Lucia Ricci will be the best case that he would ever get.

"In here, sir," the guard said as he opened the door before a woman was shackled to her wrists and feet. She was shackled as well to her neck as if they were afraid that she might attack.

She was young and beautiful if not for the dirt that covers her blonde hair and pale complexion. Sean's cock stirred in his body as he was doing the best he can to control his boner. Why am I reacting this way with her? Sean mused as he was looking at the hot mess woman.

Or a mad woman that was chained to the walls.

"Good morning, Ms. Ricci. How are you today?" Sean asked her as he took a seat at the chair that was available. The doctor dismissed the guard as Sean was looking at her. She was not moving before he can see the smirk that was plastered on her face before her eyes were focusing on him.

The blue eyes haunted his dreams even now when he practically tried to forget her all his life.

"Well, well, if it isn't my colleague, Dr. Sean Copper. Are you having fun looking at me like this? In this condition?" Her English was immaculate. No trace of Italian accent after all. She might be passing for American for all Seam knows.

"I am here to cure you, Ms. Ricci," he said as he was looking at Lucia. The blonde woman just chuckled lowly at him.

"Is that so? And why are you being formal with me? You used to call me Lucy after all," she taunted as she was looking at him. Sean can sense that she wanted to get out of the shackles but can't. He cleared his throat.

"I have a proposition for you to consider," Seam said as he was taking the woman's notes from the doctors that diagnosed her before.

"And what is that, Sean?" She asked. His name on her tongue was a taunt as she used to call his name all sweet and savory, once upon a time. A very long time ago. Sean shook his head, trying to dismiss the memory that was trying to resurface in his brain.

"Well, if you agree, I will get you out of this horrible island and rehabilitation center, but you have to give me the control on your body, mind, and soul," Sean said as he was looking at the notes of her condition. The doctors before him were thorough and Sean was guessing how much thorough they were with Lucia.

I could not deny it if I wanted but Lucia was a vixen and she will always get what she wanted, Sean mused before he looked up from the files to look at the blue orbs that have been haunting his dreams for years.

"And if I refuse?" The vixen said as Sean was clearing his throat.

"You will spend the rest of your life here. Without anything and anyone to contact. I thought you are somewhat a social butterfly, cannot be alone forever," Sean said as he closed hidden notes. He was looking at her shattered clothing as they did not bother to let her change. Sean felt angry somehow.

What have you done to my Lucy? He mused before Sean cleared his throat as he shifted in his position before Lucia was smirking at him.

"And I want something out of you then, Sean," she said as she was eyeing him up and down.

"And what is that?" Sean asked, intrigued by this give-and-take condition that Lucia was trying to get out of their agreement.

"Your cock belongs to me, is that clear?" She said as she was smirking at him and for the first time after their encounter 2 years ago, Sean felt like a man who never had a woman in his bed before, even he used to hold Lucia in his arms before they went their separate ways.

Will she be in my arms again? Sean mused before he was looking at Lucia who was smirking at him, thinking that she had won. But she did not know that Sean has a plan all along before meeting with her.