Chapter 16

Flora Kent's POV

I was looking at Daniel as he was signing the check before taking his credit card and stood up. He offered his hand as I went to stand up as well before I took my handbag and he snatched my coat.

"Let's go," he said as he was dragging me out of the restaurant. We were standing in the lobby as we were walking toward the elevator of the hotel. I don't think that I would be giddy and happy that Daniel was taking the first move to have sex with me. He even booked a hotel for us.

An exclusive hotel, nonetheless.

"Are you sure you want this as much as I do?" He asked me as he was punching the elevator button when I just smiled at him. I snaked my hands around his waist before I kissed his jaw.

"You know I do," I said in the most seductive voice that I can find in me. I don't know if he loved it or not but I guessed it was never wrong to try on him.

"Good, because I think I cannot control myself when I looked at you in that dress," he said before he went to perk my lips briefly as the elevator dinged. We went inside as there was no one in there before Daniel closed the door before anyone else can get inside.

"I have been waiting for some alone time with you now," he said before he backed me up to the wall of the elevator and his hands trapped me.

"Why is that?" I asked him. He smirked at me before he put his hands on my waist, drawing me closer to him.

"Because I have been wanting to do this," he said before he crashed his lips on mine. He was kissing me like he was a mad man and he was holding me tight around the waist. I moaned before he broke the kiss as he kissed my jaws and neck.

"God, your moan turns me on, Flora," he said as he was roaming my body as he owned it. And I think he did own it. I let him.

"I have been waiting for you, my flower. My Flora," he whispered huskily that made me wet down south. His husky voice did a flip in my stomach as to how Danial would sound when he was so turned on by me.

"My God, Daniel," I said before he was still for a while. I can sense that he was trying to curse but he went to give us some space before the elevator door opened.

"We're here," he said before he dragged me. My legs were jelly before he pulled me to his side as he put his hand on my lower back. I was holding his arm for support before he swiped his card and we got inside. I was still holding my handbag before Daniel turned and took that stuff off me.

"Now that we are all alone, I want you to strip, cara," he whispered before he dropped my handbag and coat to the floor. He was looking dangerously at me as I was breathing heavily.

"What should I do?" I asked him like a fucking virgin. God, can you humiliate yourself, even more, Flora? He smirked before he kissed me.

"Take off your dress, I want to see all of you," he said as he was finding the zipper on the back of my dress. Surprisingly, he knew where the zipper was. It took some time for Danial to find them. How did he know it so easily?

I needed to stop comparing him with Danial Summer. He was my past and right now, Daniel Hekatos was my future and I think I wanted him to be my future. Our future together.

"Now, strip,"

I did what he said to me. I let my dress drop to the floor as it pooled around my feet. I was feeling conscious as I was not wearing a bra and I stood in my panties only. My hands involuntarily went to cover my breasts before Daniel stopped me.

"Do not hide your beauty from me, Flora," he said.

It was the same phrase, the same time when I was about to cover myself but I shook that memory away. I need to stay focused before I looked into his dark hazel eyes.