Chapter 28

Danial Summer's POV

I was just doing some regular stuff in the kitchen after I woke up from bed this morning. We have stayed in the house that Val gave to me for 2 days now. Presently, I was doing some breakfast in my birth suit because I did not want to get my clean clothes dirty just yet.

We might be going at it again.

As I was doing some cooking for Flora and me, I sensed that Flora came behind me as she was hugging me. Her naked breasts were touching my bareback and her naked sex was heated at my butt.

"Why you did not wake me up?" Her sexy hoarse voice was near my ear as I was doing some eggs sunny side up. I was smiling as I know that she missed me in bed and did not want to wake up alone. I turned to look at her as I turned off the stove.

"Well, you were tired and I wanted to surprise you with some breakfast in bed," I said as I was looking at her. She smiled weakly at me before she kissed me. I kissed her back as I was grabbing her naked ass. She moaned.

"You are so insatiable, Mrs. Summer-Kent," I said as she was grazing her naked, hard nipples at me. I smirked at her.

"I can say the same to you as well, my love."

"Hmm, that's not polite to say to me," I said as I was looking at her. She smirked before she went to look at the eggs and the breakfast that I have prepared for her.

"You should let me cook once in a while. I hate it when you have to feed me all the time," she said as I was taking my seat. She was on my laps before I scooped some eggs and fed her.

"Well, I love to feed you and I would do it over and over again until you get tired of me,"

"You know I will never be," she replied that made my day even better.

"Eat, we can go for a stroll on the beach before we head back," I said as I was making some toast and eating them.

"Sounds wonderful," she said as my phone rang. I excused myself as I put her on the chair before I went to answer my phone. I looked at the ID and it was from Italy. I don't know anyone from Italy, right?

"Hello?" I answered in English as I might be throwing them off if I cannot speak the language.

"Is this Danial Summer?"

"This is he speaking. Who am I talking to?" I asked how did she know my name. By the sound of it, it was a female.

"Ah, yes. Sorry if you don't know who I am but I believe we have met at your parents' house the other time when my husband was talking with your father?" She said as I was scratching my jaw. Then, something clicked.

"I'm sorry, are you Laura Giovanni, the wife of Lucca Giovanni?" I asked before she replied to me.

"Yes. Well, it seems that you remembered me," she said as I was chuckling at her statement.

"Well, ma'am, what can I do for you? I was not in the States if you wanted to talk with my father or anything," I said.

"Oh, no, no, no. Not about that. That's Lucca's job. I was informed that you were in Albanian right now. Is that correct?" She asked me as I went into the kitchen as Flora was eating all the breakfast in one go. I arched my eyebrow at her before she smiled sheepishly.

"So, I was in the area with Lucca and wanted to invite you to my archeology exhibition. It will be held tonight. Are you free to attend?" She asked me as Flora was looking at me, wondering who I was talking to. That would be awesome as well if I went to show Flora around Albania and who knew it better than an Archeologist.