Chapter 17

Flora Kent's POV

It was an unexpected turn of events. I thought that I would get laid and maybe put Danial Summer behind me and his stupid notion of not getting ready to commit. But then I met Daniel Hekatos who was all over me in just a few days and now he had claimed me as his own.

We were kissing as I was straddling him on his laps. We were at his hotel, by the looks of it. I did not know what to say but I think it was the best dinner that I ever had. It even beat the one that I had with Danial Summer before.

"Oh God, Daniel. You are so hot," I moaned as he was kissing my neck and my jaws. I cannot contain the excitement that I felt for him as I was doing something to his hair. I was playing with his hair on his nape.

"You are mine, Flora. Forever and always, no one can harm you now," he grunted as he was kissing my neck and the hollow spot that made me all tingly and hot even more for him. I bet my panties were dripping right now.

"So, should we get it on, or do you want to wait until the wedding night?" He asked me as he was peppering kisses on my earlobe before he nipped me.

"Well, I have another confession," I said as I was looking at his hazel eyes. They were light now as I was looking at him under the dim light of moonlight from outside. It was a full moon and I think I loved it when I was the only one that will be looking at him like this.

"And what is that?" He asked as he was arching his eyebrow at me. I gulped before I sighed.

"I was not a virgin," I whispered as I know that giving myself to Danial Summer felt right at that time and now I was not so sure. He kissed my temple.

"I know," he replied. I turned sharply to look at him.

"You knew? But how?" I asked him as he was caressing my naked thighs. I shivered at his contact.

"Well, you were blushing hard and all that, but I see you, Flora. I know all of you," he said huskily before any idea can form in my mouth. He kissed me senselessly as I was dying to get closer to him as possible as I could.

"Make love to me," I said as I was holding his handsome face in my hands. He was looking at me as concern was written all over his face.

"Are you sure about this? Flora? I don't want you to have regrets," he said as he was pulling me closer to him. My erected nipples were grazing his naked chest.

"I am. I think I am ready to move on with you from my past," I said as I was smiling at him. He was silent as he was just looking at me as if he was reading me and what was on my mind.

"What if you regret, like that ex of yours?"

"I would never. Besides, you already claimed me and promised me marriage. I wanted to love and be loved, Daniel. And my ex could never give me that. Only you," I said as I was looking at him. He was still contemplating my suggestion of having sex right now. Maybe I was being bold too soon for him.

"Why don't we just sleep tonight, hmm?" He asked me as I can sense his boner against my sex. I was about to protest before he was nuzzling my neck.

"Please?" He asked me so quietly as if he has been hurt. But who would hurt him? Maybe his ex that I never know or maybe the fact that he was a virgin.

"Okay, we can wait until our wedding night," I said as I was hugging him. Here we were, both naked, as I was only in my panties and Daniel, was in his birth suit. We were hugging, crying, and caressing each other that I think we might be having so much more than just lust for each other, like the ones that I have with Danial Summer.

I think I can safely say that I was finally free of him forever.

Danial Summer's POV

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.