Epilogue

Danial Summer's POV

I did not know why but it seemed that Flora loved to meet other people. And that's why we were in Italy right now. Lucca Giovanni has personally invited me to his birthday party and Flora would not miss it for the world.

It's all because she wanted to spend more time with his wife, Laura. They were thick as thieves, I tell you. They are good friends and when we were there, we met other friends as well.

Others were Marco and Kyle Conti. They were brothers-in-law of Lucca and the older brothers of Laura. They were married, thankfully, so that they will never look at Flora with lust or anything.

I learned that Marco married Anastasia Honchar, a renowned scientist in pharmaceutical drugs and they owned their own company, Apollo's Life, which was a huge one in Europe and based in Greece.

Then, we have Kyle Conti who was married to elusive Romanian, Alina Dalca as they were handling lodges and cabins in the Transylvanian Alps back in Romania. Kyle was supposed to be the CEO but he gave that up and let Lucca run the whole thing. He wanted peace and he got it with his wife in the mountains.

Then, we have Lucca's best friend, Mr. Nicholas Garcia-Almada, and his wife, Camila. I don't know why but something was familiar between Camila and Alina like they were old friends or something. Not that I was concerned or anything. Nicholas ran the export and import of products and supplies across the world. His company was huge.

Then, they have me over their group of friends as well as others. I did not know a single soul until Val showed up. I don't know that he knew Lucca.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him as he was smirking at me while drinking his brandy right now at the bar, where I was left alone after the introduction earlier. I felt out of place somehow so I might just have a drink by myself.

"Well, as much as I loved your brother, I have my matters at hand. And besides, I came here to see my brother-in-law," he said as he was eyeing something far from us right now.

"Brother-in-law?"

"Oh, yeah. Sorry, it was supposed to be a cousin but Iris insisted that I call Nicholas her brother,"

"Wait, Nicholas Garcia-Almada was your cousin-in-law?" I asked him, bewildered because that guy was hot stuff with his net worth and all. Val laughed as he patted my back.

"Well, it seems that you don't know the drill yet. But, you will get it in time," he said as he patted my back before he moved toward the group that was talking loudly. I saw that Lucca was not much of a talker like I was.

But I don't want to interrupt their conversation because I was the only outcast there. A few moments later, the duke was coming to my side. I did not know that Lucca was a duke and a business tycoon. Can that guy do anything else?

"Hey, why are you here alone, drinking away at the bar?" He asked me as he was sipping on his whiskey. I see that he liked hard stuff only. Maybe he has better taste than me. I sighed.

"Well, maybe because I was too introvert to meet and greet other people?" I said as I was sipping on my wine. He laughed before some of his friends were looking our way. I can see that they were perplexed because they saw him laugh before.

"Oh, man. You are hilarious, did you know that, Danial?" He said as he looked at me. I shrugged.

"You can call me Danny. My friends call me that," I said as I don't want him to call me Danial. Only one person was allowed to do that and she's mine.

"Okay, Danny, riddle me this. Your father said that you were good at hacking and accessing information from anyone, is that correct?" He asked me as I was looking at his slate orbs. It was unnerving for me.