Chapter 7

Flora Kent's POV

The sun was up and I was doing my house chore around. It was easy to do these things when I was living alone, in the house that I did not personally own, but hey, it's home. I was doing some cooking for my breakfast when the phone rang.

"Hello?" I answered in Italian as I wanted to make sure that no one knew it was me, Flora Kent but merely Flora Clover, my clean slate name.

"Hi, Flora, I see that you have outdone yourself," Val said as he was typing away on his computer as I was listening to the phone.

"So, why are you calling me exactly?" I asked him as I was doing some stirring as I was doing some scrambled eggs. It was Fauna that usually cooked for me as I wanted her to do it because it was so delicious that I asked for a second. After begging her, she agreed to teach me, and here I was, doing it exactly how she did it for me years ago.

"So, I assume that you have another job for me?" I asked him. He chuckled as he cleared his throat.

"Yes, I have one. I hope it will not clash with the one that I asked him to do for Danial Summer,"

"Okay, let's hear it," I said as I was putting my breakfast down on the counter as I went to get some water. It was just water as I don't have any orange juice right now. Then again, I don't like having it after cleaning my teeth.

"Okay, so I want you to review this coding that I made. It was for Internet security for the government that you managed to get through. I was hoping that you would point out the weak spot of the coding," he said as he was typing again.

"Okay, will do. Just give me some time and I will—"

"No, I wanted it today, by the end of the day and the search for Flora Kent, well, you can postpone it, I'm sure Mr. Summer will not mind a few more days to get through it," he said as he was chuckling at that statement. I rolled my eyes before I went to hang up and I ate my breakfast in silence.

Maybe I should get a cat.

I have been looking at the coding after breakfast and right now I was taking a break for lunch. I did not know what to make for my lunch as I was craving some Italian food as well. I think Albania has some good Italian food and they were very authentic as well.

I went out of the house as I was trying to get some fresh air and maybe get something for my care. I called my driver as I was waiting for him before he arrived 15 minutes later.

"Ms. Clover," he said as he was holding the door for me.

"Hello," I said as I went inside before he closed the door and went to drive me into town.

Tirana was a beautiful city. They have ancient buildings and castles that I loved to explore if I could have time to do it. But duty came first and I will have time more than I was planning on to stay here.

"Hello," I said as I went inside the restaurant that my driver brought me. I don't think it would be nice like this but I was having so much fun in the environment and wanted to stay here but I have other plans as well.

"Can I have a chicken parmesan to go, please?" I said as I was looking at the hostess. She looked nice as she was smiling at me.

"That would be 15 euros," she said as I handed her my credit card. I did not open any local banks yet but I have a Master's credit card which was acceptable to all of the restaurants or maybe the ones that have a card scanner.

"Thank you, you may wait over there," she said before she disappeared into the restaurant as I took my seat. I was opening my phone as I was looking around on social media. Well, I mostly looked at my sister's photo with her husband. It was nice to see such love existed for my sister.