Chapter 22

Danial Summer's POV

The sun was shining as it was streaming inside the room. I was laying on my back as I was staring at the ceiling.

Best night ever.

That thought has been playing on my mind over and over again after I have confessed my truth to Flora. And hers to me. I was so happy and beyond reason. I can see that I would like to be honest with her for the rest of my life.

I turned to my right as I can see that Flora was breathing slowly in her sleep. Yeah, after that confession, we made up. It has been overdue for 5 months and I think we have been ignoring each other forever. I smiled as I was laying on my side as I was caressing her.

She looked so beautiful in her sleep right now. Her kissable lips, her lashes that were touching her cheeks, her straight nose. Her hair was sprawling across the pillow and some were covering her perfect breasts.

My mouth has known all the places that made her writhe in her place, she panted and moaned and mostly she groaned when I hit that sweet spot of hers and her erogenous zones. It was a delight for me to uncover it.

"Mmm, mmm," she stretched as she was pulling me by the waist as she snuggled closer to me. I smiled on my bed as I snuggled closer to her as well. She was the right fit for me and I think I would never have anyone else than her.

Her engagement ring was glistening in the morning sunlight. I was so glad that I was the one that put the ring there. There was one thing to do after we have made up and I think I cannot delay it any longer. I have to make it come true. We have to do it today.

"Flora, my love? Wake up, it's time to go," I said gently as I was caressing her cheek. She stirred in her sleep before she opened her eyes. Her big, wide green orbs were staring at me as I was smiling at her.

"What time is it?" She asked as she was rubbing her eyes with the back of her hand. The sheet dropped as her perfect breasts were being shown to me. I groaned as I pulled her back under me.

"Why are you taunting me like that?" I asked her as she was blinking her eyes at me. She smiled slyly as she was caressing my naked chest with her hands.

"What are you talking about, sir?" She asked innocently as I was grunting at her before I claimed her mouth. She smiled in that kiss before I released her. I bit her lower lips and she groaned at my act.

"You woke me up so that you can have me again? I'm tired, Danial. We have been going on for 5 times last night," she said as she tried to push me away. I smirked at her as she kissed me. I pulled her closer as my hand snaked around her bottom and pulled her into a sitting position as she straddled my laps.

"I think we can have one more round before we go out today," I said as I was looking at her. She narrowed her eyes.

"No can do, mister. I was sore from being a celibate for 5 months and your caress and caveman style last night did not help the case at all," she said as she was looking at me before she pushed me away. I can see that she was angry so I let her go to the bathroom.

I heard the shower was rushing in the bathroom as I went to look at my phone. There were 30 missed calls from Val, I rolled my eyes at that and one email from someone that I might not be expecting right now.

I heard that Celine was declared unstable mentally and physically. We have to cancel the engagement between Lebrun and us. Do you have any idea to get the new deal from them? But I cannot let her mental illness affect my family so I suggest you come home already, son.

I cringed after I read son. I mean, my dad never used that even when we were at home. And right now, I only have someone to talk to that would understand my predicament. Flora.