Chapter 15

Flora Kent's POV

So, the day for my dinner with Daniel Hekatos was here. I can hardly breathe. It was nerve-wracking and I think this was not good for my health. I have some works that needed to be done before I can go out for dinner. Heck, I even skipped lunch because the anticipation was too high.

I went to close my computer before I went to take the longest shower that I could ever be in. It was about 15 minutes as I was washing my body and hair to the fullest. I wanted to be nice to him. I smiled at the thought.

Then, I went to put some lotion from Victoria's Secrets. It was nice and yummy that it would be seductive for me to try this for once in my life. Hell, I don't even wear it when I was with Danial Summer.

Do not think about him, dimwit. You have to focus on the present. It's the drop-dead gorgeous Mr. Daniel Hekatos. You can tackle him tonight and maybe you will be forgetting about Danial Summer after all.

I sighed as I was doing something for my manicure. I was trying to look nice and pretty. I needed to look good and I think I wanted to be more than good. I wanted us to work and I sure hoped that everything will be going according to the plan.

"Let see what we have here," I said as I was rummaging through the wardrobe that I don't have much. I was trying to get something that was nice but not too desperate for his attention. I wanted to be good but kind of sexy and appeal to his vibe.

I sighed as I don't have anything fancy and I think I might be wasting so much time now that I was showering too long and I have been doing some of my manicures and trying on hairstyles that would be perfect for tonight.

I sighed before I spotted something in the wardrobe. It was the pink dress that I went on with Danial Summer for our first date. It has been blossoming our first date officially as we declared our love for each other. It ended up on the floor of Danial's apartment that night.

I blushed. I don't know why I remembered it, it would make me blush even more and I was seeking him. Wanting him. Needing him. Gosh, I needed to get laid and that was Daniel Hekatos, not Danial Summer.

"Maybe if I wore it tonight, it would bring new memory to that dress and I would forget about him all over again," I said as I was pulling that dress as I was examining it. It was nice alright, but I never thought that it would be this nice.

And on such occasion to wear, I shivered.

I sighed before I went to put it on. I went to the bathroom to ditch my towel and went to dress. It was nice as the curves of my body fitted perfectly with the dress. It was strapless and the bodice was nice. My nails were black and to complete the look, I wore my hair down.

I know, after so many trials and errors, I think I would be okay for letting it down once. I smiled as I was looking at myself in the mirror. The makeup was light as it was accentuating the big, green eyes that I have. I wore thin eyeliner and the eyeshadow was nude. It was natural but sultry as well.

"Well, I guess there's no going back then," I said as I went to put some Victoria's Secret Rebel perfume on my wrists and neck. It smelled delighted and I hoped that Daniel would notice me tonight and maybe want something more than me.

My phone rang when I put on the stud earrings. It was pink stud earrings of course and when I looked at the number, it was Daniel. I answered the phone with a goofy smile on my face.

"Hello," I said.

"Hello yourself, gorgeous," he replied. I giggled before I went to take my coat and my handbag.

"So, are you ready yet?" He asked me. I was walking down the stairs before I went down to the front door to see that he was standing in front of it.

"Hi," I said as I lowered the phone from my ear. I smiled at him before he smiled at me. His hazel eyes were shining somehow. Maybe it was the moonlight tonight.