Chapter 24

Flora Kent's POV

I was looking outside the window when we stopped at the hotel again. I don't know why we were going here again. I turned to look at Danial as he was unfastening his seatbelt.

"Why are we here?" I asked him as we were looking at the hotel. I know that we have spent the night here but I think we might be going to my apartment tonight.

"Well, I have another surprise for you," he said as he was scowling at something in front of the hotel. I don't know what he was looking at but I have a hunch that it was not good.

"What is it? And please don't say your parents"

"My parents," we said simultaneously as I was groaning at him. He smirked at me before he took my hand and kissed my knuckles.

"I know, cara, but they were expecting me to get married. Well, news flashed, I already did and I think that would be great news for them," he said as he got out of the car before coming to my side.

He opened the door and he offered his hand to me. I gladly took it before I went out of the car. He tossed the keys to the valet and we walked inside the hotel. There was an older couple, which one of them has the same stature as Danial. I assumed it was his mother and when the couple turned around, the resemblance was uncanny.

"Mum, Dad, what a pleasant surprise to see you here," Danial said as he was looking at the couple. I gripped his hand even more as I was watching them and they were looking at me. I gulped as I don't know what to say to them.

"Good day, Mr. And Mrs. Summer. It was a pleasure to meet you," I said as I was holding out my hand to them. They looked at me for a second before they looked at each other. I was so nervous that I think my breakfast might be vomited onto their pristine shoes.

"Oh, don't be a stranger, come here, my daughter," Danial's mum said before she crushed me into a bear hug. I did not bother to do anything as I just let her hug me. I looked at Danial before he looked at his dad as he was patting Danial's shoulder.

Danial Summer's POV

My heart bloomed my mother was hugging Flora. I cannot say anything as my stepfather was patting my shoulder. I looked at him as he was smiling at me.

Perhaps that was why we're never got closed for I've lost my real father and Alfred Bianchi filled in his shoes. I don't think I would ever see him as my real father.

"Well, son, I could have said any better but you did the best that you can," he said as he was looking at me.

"What was that supposed to mean?"

"I know you, son. You were not a one-woman person. I can see it in your eyes. You have my blood. You will find someone else after you were tired of her. Just like how I was," he said that I think I cannot believe I called him my stepfather.

I don't want to be related to him at all but my mother married him anyway.

"I will be nothing like you. I will be faithful and you will see it," I said as I was getting away from my stepfather before I was walking down to the elevator. My stepfather was looking at my mother who was talking to my wife. I gritted my teeth when I saw my stepfather was eyeing her up and down.

That man needed to learn his place!

I went to the group before I urged them to go to my room. I have to tell Flora about my stepdad and his sexual harassment. I have been avoiding bringing my love home because of him.

"Danial? Are you okay?" She asked me as we were walking behind my parents. My stepfather was putting his hand on my mother's waistline but he still making eye contact with any woman that was coming his way. Including my wife. I gritted my teeth even more.