Chapter 21

Flora Kent's POV

It was amazing. I never thought that my reunion with my old flame and love will be this good. I wanted to see him every day after that meeting during my lunch at the beach and I think I would never be asked for anything else.

"Oh, God, Danial. I missed you so much," I said as I was being pushed onto the sofa.

"And I to you, my love," Danial replied as he was roaming my body as if he fucking owned it. Not that I was complaining but I have the best thing in my life right now.

My Danial.

My love.

My life.

I sighed as he was kissing my hollow spot on the neck that made me shiver in a good way. I can sense that he was between my thighs. I can sense that his arousal was ready to plunge into me.

"I missed you. I wanted you for the longest time that I was afraid to make my move but now that I have, you rejected me," he said as he was looking at my face. My eyes were hooded as I was looking at him. My eyebrows were knocked together.

"What do you mean?" I asked him as he was caressing my face. He chuckled.

"Well, you do reject me after you declared your love for Danial Summer," he said as he was getting up from me. I sat up as well. I don't understand him right now.

"Daniel Hekatos. That's my identity right now but I guess I need to change back to Danial Summer so that you will accept my proposal again," he said as he took the ring that I just pulled out of my hand and he was about to stand up before I straddled his laps.

"So what? You just gonna leave me again as you did 5 months ago?" I asked him as I was pushing him onto the sofa. He looked at me like I was losing my mind. Maybe I was. Because of Danial Summer.

He was caressing my thighs as I was shivering on top of him. I cannot let him control me but I think it was too late now. He was the death of me and I will succumb to his touch any given day.

"No, my love,"

"Don't call me that if you don't mean it," I spat at him before he chuckled. He kissed me briefly as I was stunned by his gesture.

"Well, you rejected Daniel Hekatos. I need to change my legal name before I propose to you again, as Danial Summer," he said as he scooped me up in his laps. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he went to his computer on the table. He sat on the chair as I was staring at him and he was typing with ease on the keyboard. I heard some clicks and typing before he turned to look at me.

"Now, where are we?" He asked me as he was caressing my thighs under my jeans.

"You were about to propose?"

"Will you say the answer that I wanted to hear?"

"We'll see how good you are then," I said as I smirked at him. He chuckled as he shook his head.

"Will you, Flora Kent, have the honor to be my wife, Danial Summer, for the rest of my life?" He asked as he was showing me the emerald engagement ring. I was smiling at him as I was trying to control my tears.

"Will you run away again?"

"I will follow you wherever you go," he said as he kissed my tears away. I was smiling as I was holding my hand to him. He slipped the same ring on the same finger of the same hand but under a different name.

"Now that part was done, can we do something that I have been waiting for a very long time after I came here?" He said as he was pinching my ass. I gasped as I looked at his smirk.