Chapter 3

Danial Summer's POV

I have been waiting too fucking long for this to happen. I don't think that she would be the one that initiated the first contact and how she begged me to take her. I have her consent so I hoped that we would have a good time.

Only, I don't want to get my hopes high. I wanted Flora. I wanted her to be in my life, forever. But I think she had something that was holding her back since we just met after 5 years in person.

Yes, we kept in touch with each other virtually and I felt frustrated sometimes as that was the only communication that I had with her. But now, this time will be different and I think we will see it tomorrow.

"Hmm," was the only response that I needed from her as I laid her on the mattress. I tried to keep my weight off her as I don't want to crush her anything and I think that would be great for me to keep kissing her and roaming her body at the same time.

"Danial," even her voice was so enticing and I groaned as she was tugging at my belt. I have to take my pants out and her dressing as well.

"Strip," I said as I broke the kiss. She hesitated but after I growled at her, she took off her knit sweater and legging. She stood there with her lace undergarments and it was nice to see the view. I smirked at her as I was ripping my shirt off and was fumbling with the belt.

Her eyes instantly darkened and I think it would help me if she came and touched me.

"Touch me, Flora," I said as I was pulling the belt. She chewed her bottom lips before she went to stand in front of me and touched my shoulders, I shuddered.

"So responsive," she said as she chuckled at my reaction to her touch. I looked at her as she was smirking at me. I took her wrists before I threw her on the bed, hands above her head.

"Well, we'll see if you're responsive as well," I said before I kissed her again. She moaned as she arched her back to graze her erected nipples to me. I smiled in that kiss before I put her hands in one of my hands and the other was unhooking her bra. She groaned before I pushed the bra to her neck.

I took a nipple into my mouth as I was doing circular motions with my mouth and the other with my thumb. She groaned as she was arching her back even more. I chuckled before I released her hands and she snaked them around my neck.

"So responsive, so beautiful," I said as I was looking into her wide green eyes. She was pulling me closer and she kissed me tenderly. I hold her frame against mine before I went to pull her panties out of the way as well as the bra.

"Now,  you are an exotic, love," I said as I was standing on the side of the bed. I pulled my brief off my legs and she was looking at my endowed, erected dick. I cannot say that she was afraid but she was pushing her legs wider as if inviting me to take her.

"Will you be gentle?" Flora asked as she was on her back and I was on top of her. I pushed her legs apart with my knees as I was putting my cock in front of her wet entrance. I dipped my finger before I sucked on it clean.

"Well, so sweet, tasty. So you," I said as I went to kiss her so that she will taste her own on my lips.

"Take me, Danial," she said as she was arching her back and aligned the entrance to me. I smirked as I pushed into her slowly. She groaned as I can sense that I was breaking her hymen in the process.

"I am honored to be your first lover," I whispered to her as I took her in. She took me in as she was holding me close to her. I was fully inside her as she was sighing. She closed her eyes as she was trying to accommodate me. Then, she groaned as she writhed her pelvis to me. I chuckled. She's ready.