ENDE / INFO

Heyo :)

Also ich werde bald (16.01.2022) meine nächste Fanfic veröffentlichen (die ersten Kapiteln), die ist aber auf englisch.

Es ist eine transgender Main Charakter Story mit Peter Parker als Love interest!! Die Story ist based auf einer meiner TIKTOK POVs die ich gemacht habe. Hier ein kleiner Ausschnitt vom ersten Kapitel:

"Jonah!"

I woke up, I guess I've never woken up as fast as today, pushed my blanket from me, and stood up. My clock showed me the time and it was just fucking 4 AM. FUCKING 4 AM. I could sleep for more than 2 hours until I have to wake up and get ready. What the fuck does my dad want?

I headed to the living room, where my dad is standing in front of his bag with his weapons.
  "What do you want? I have school today, dad!"
  "I know, I know. Help me, please. My katanas are in the back of the couch. Give them to me please, buddy."
  "Alright." I leaned over the couch, took his two katanas, and gave it to him. They were pretty heavy, I had no idea how dad even could hold them.
  "I have a mission and I wanted to tell you this. So please, go ahead and sleep again. I'm leaving now, love you, buddy."
  "Love you, dad. Take care of yourself!" with this, I went back to my room and laid down on my bed.

My blanket was adorned with black and white stripes and it was so warm in here, I could fall asleep right but my dad definitely cut off my sleep schedule and now I'm awake and don't know what else I could do, but go outside while the sun is still down and making my every day parkour.

I put some clothes on, my binder was the first thing I took and put on myself, of course, Black cargo trousers, they have some pockets, also my black hoodie with white writing on it and put it into the pants. All of that will be combined with my black and white chucks aka my favorite pair of shoes. Now I was ready to go out through the window. The wind blew my hair away from my face, but it felt like freedom a bit.

I climbed up on the rooftop, headed to the edge of it, and jumped down to the next roof. This goes about a few times until I ended up failing and falling to the, very empty, streets.

It was pretty cold outside. But I'm still sitting on the roof of a high building just to see how the sun goes up. This moment is such a beautiful thing and I'm part of it. Almost every day.

-
-

Die Geschichte spielt in 2016 und beinhaltet SpiderMan: Homecoming; Deadpool; Captain America: CW
Die Filme sind durcheinander, aber meistens spielen die Marvel Filme im selben Jahr in dem sie raus kommen (außer Deadpool, deswegen nicht wundern)

Also viel Spaß beim Lesen später! <33

🎉 Du hast I Am Not A Monster, I'll Never Be. - [Xmen Fanfiction; GERMAN] fertig gelesen 🎉