SIXTY SEVEN

Harry POV:

I'm so happy that I went ahead and played the album to Flo, I can't believe I was so nervous. I think it's fair to say that she's a fan because I've been hearing her hum the melodies ever since after convincing me to let her have a copy to listen to. 

The experience made me realise that it was time to make final decisions and decide on a release date which is just over two months away. I'm looking forward to experiencing an album release again and have so many ideas. 

Today I'm appearing on Nick's breakfast show after myself and Jeff agreed it would be an idea to confirm and create a buzz around my debut solo album before dropping the first single. I think it's important for the fans to hear from me and am looking forward to their reaction, but will admit I'm apprehensive as it's my first public interview in a while. 

"What do you think of this outfit?" I ask, I'm wearing a vintage graphic t-shirt with blue straight leg jeans and a pair of Vans. 

Flo's sat at her desk typing away as she has been all morning when she hears me she looks me up and down. "Are you asking your stylist or girlfriend?"

"Both?" I shrug not knowing the answer.

"As your stylist I'd say it's cool and relaxed, as your girlfriend I'd say you look very handsome." 

"You don't think it looks too casual?"

Flo shakes her head, "It's an interview, but it's with one of your best friends."

"Maybe I'm overthinking because I know they'll end up wanting photos and promotional clips of me for social platforms."

"I didn't think of that," she replies attention back on her computer screen.

I take a deep breath and try to loosen up a little. "Are you coming with me?"

"Would you like me too?" She asks leaning over for her cup of tea and taking a sip.

"I know I'd feel so much better with you by my side."

"Then I'll be there," Flo pushes her stands up, walks over to me, and softly strokes my cheek. "I can see why it may feel daunting, but you'll be fine."

"Thank you for the moral support," I plant a quick kiss on her cheek.

"That's what I'm here for," she smiles. "Do I look okay?"

As usual she looks effortless wearing wearing a black cotton t-shirt with light wash blue jeans. "Beautiful as always." 

I notice her cheeks flush and love that that's her first reaction. "Thank you. Have you got everything you need? If so, then let's make a move."

I decide to drive rather than call a car, the rush hour traffic wasn't ideal but we make it with plenty of time to pick up a smoothie. 

To my surprise there aren't any photographers outside, so we make it into the building unscathed and are met by one of the show's producers who escorts us up to the studio. It's as I remember with the same desk, dark blue walls, and radio one sign hung up in the corner. 

"Harry? I'm Jack, one of the producers, pleasure to meet you both."

"Great to meet you," I reach out to shake his hand. 

"Nice to meet you," Flo smiles. 

"I know you're in the hot seat," Jack nods at me. 

"Unfortunately," I chuckle. 

"Then when we're about to air if you head through that door and turn left you'll be able to listen in the booth. Does that sound okay Flo?" 

"Perfect," she puts her thumbs up.