TEN

Harry POV:

When we get up to their floor, Flo knocks on Lou's door since I'm holding Lux. As it opens, I walk past and gently lay Lux on the bed. She stirs again, opening her eyes a little..."Harry?"

"Shhh baby girl, you go back to sleep." I kiss the top of her head as she drifts back to sleep.

"Lou, what day do you guys fly back?" I ask, I have an idea. I think I want to fly home early and have a couple weeks off to spend with Lux. I'll have to pull some strings to do so.

"Tuesday, why?" Lou asks curiously.

"Oh there's a briefing for the Another Man shoot on Monday and I was thinking Flo should come. You know, since she's on the team now." Flo looks over, she's onto me, even if Lou isn't.

"Cool. Right guys, while she's sleeping I'm going to shower. Byeeeee." She ushers us out the door.

Now it's just me and Flo, it's about half six and I was planning on us having dinner around seven. However, that leaves no time for me to go home and change, maybe Harry's got something in his room. As Flo walks in front of me, I can't help but look at her. Flowing blonde hair, a kind of sassy walk and I've got to be honest...her bum looks great.

"Having fun?" Flo asks, eyebrows raised.

"Oh...er..I'm so sorry." My hand moves to the back of my neck which always happens when I'm nervous.

Flo breaks into laughter. "I'm joking jesus! If you want to look at my ass, just ask Harry." We do have the same sense of humour I see.

"Ha. Ha. Ha." I say sarcastically. "Listen, I'm gonna go check if Harry has any clothes in his room for me, our reservation is at seven and it's half past six now."

"You made a reservation eh, how did you know I'd say yes?" I shrug my shoulders. "Okay, Mr Cool."

"You can wear whatever, it's kind of a smart casual dress." Flo nods. "It's not a posh restaurant or anything, it's just exclusive to celebs who don't want to be seen, I didn't want to take a chance with your privacy."

I can see Flo gets jittery about privacy and people touching her and stuff. I don't know whether somethings up or she wants to stay out the spotlight.

"See you in fifteen?" Flo asks.

"In fifteen." I reply, I watch her walk into her room. I can't wait to get to know her more.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

hello!

little filler chapter before their dinner.

what do you guys think?!