THIRTY FOUR

Harry POV:

"Harry, man, stop pacing!" Mitch puts a hand on my shoulder.

"Sorry. I can't stop worrying Mitch, she hasn't messaged me or anything."

"Doesn't that tell you that nothings wrong? Harry, sit down and breathe."

I listen to Mitch and take a seat on the brown leather couch in the studio, Adam's left already to go meet Emi and Spike. I roll my head back and stare up at the ceiling trying to calm down, Mitch is right she must be fine if she hasn't said anything. I'm overthinking this, I am. The couch dips beside me, Mitch nudges my chest lightly.

"So I can see now why you're bringing her on tour." Mitch smirks.

"What do you mean?'

"Harry, you can't be without her. Can't you see it? We've been in America for months and you refused to come home to do the album or see anyone. You met her like two weeks ago and you're back here, worrying about where she is and I mean she is living with you."

I shrug. "And?"

"Harry this is the real deal. You love her." Mitch see's my eyes widen at his words. "You do Harry or if you're not there yet, you're close."

"My head's fucked Mitch."

"Why though?"

"It's fast isn't it? I'm not worried my feelings aren't real, they are. The pace is crazy, I feel like I've known her for years and years, the whole thing feels right."

Mitch just looks at me. "So you're worried what other people will think? Harry if it's right it's right, if she's the one then she's the one. Surely if you both know it, that says something?"

"I'm asking her to be my girlfriend in the next couple weeks." I admit to him.

"Stop letting you're mind cloud you're judgement and move with your heart. That's all I can say. You want her to be your girlfriend, she lives with you, she's meeting your family. Go with your feelings."

"You surprise me more and more each day." I smirk. "C'mon let's do some work and then go home."

"Sure? We can leave it and you can go check on Flo?"

"I'm sure."

"Can I meet her soon?" Mitch asks, it startles me because I didn't think he was too bothered.

I nod enthusiastically. "Course you can, Adam needs to too and Clare and Sarah."

Mitch makes his way into the studio and picks up his guitar, he starts to mess with the strings and some notes while he waits for me. Although I am concerned about Flo, I decide to leave my phone outside the booth just to allow myself to focus only on the music. Mitch is right, she'll be fine.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

i wanted to use the opportunity of harry being in the studio to bring in mitch and mention the band.

should they go out for dinner? or have a chilled night around harry's?

tysm.