THIRTY SIX

Flo POV:

Since Harry and I admitted our love for each other things between us have been different, good different not bad. We were pretty affectionate anyway, Harry more so than me, now though it's hard to keep us away from each other. We haven't done anything other than kiss yet, we've had some of what can only be described as 'make out sessions' and to be quite honest I just want to kiss his face off. Neither of us have mentioned the whole sex thing yet, I think Harry feels a little awkward approaching the subject and so do I. Although I know that it'll have to be soon because I get more and more attracted to him each second, I'm scared of how he'll react.

In my head it plays out perfectly and that's what I want, in reality I'm sure that my mind and my body will have some sort of trauma because of what happened to me and I haven't done anything or wanted to... up until now.

I need to stop thinking about it and talk to Harry, he'll be understanding of course. I also need to focus on getting ready, later on I'm meeting Anne for the first time. I am looking forward to it but I am a bag of nerves, we're going out to a fancy restaurant where Harry likes to take her.

Earlier in the week he sat me down and spoke to me about it, before this he was keeping a low profile on being spotted back in London and with me. I didn't think twice about saying yes, he hasn't seen his mum for months and he only wants to take her out for dinner, I wasn't going to stop him doing that. I appreciated his concern, he's trying to make sure we aren't spotted but I've prepared myself for my face, as well as his and Anne's, to be plastered over the media tomorrow. What's cute is Harry's eagerness for Anne and I to meet, he's expressed how sure he is we'll become close very quickly, like Lou and I.

Speaking of Lou, I haven't seen her or Lux since Monday. Unfortunately, Lux's swimming class was cancelled this week due to some sort of bug going round the other kids in the class and we didn't want her to catch it. In the meantime, Harry's been busy with the band and I've been sketching and searching for next year's promo so we haven't had a chance to get round Lou's. Lux is with Tom this weekend and that means we won't see her, it's worked out well I suppose since we're with Harry's family anyway.

Currently, I'm in my office which I've turned into a makeshift dressing room. Harry's suggested turning one of the spare bedrooms into a walk in wardrobe slash dressing room for me but it's totally not worth the effort and I'd rather focus on Lux's room. We still haven't spoke to her about it, we've got a lot of time anyway.

Tonight I've chosen a navy blue wrap dress with dainty white polka dots, it has full length sleeves and stops just above my knees. My hair is down with a slight curl at the ends and I think I'm going to wear some nude strappy heels with a matching bag. I wanted to keep everything simple and not go too overboard, I kept my makeup quite natural too.

As I finish getting ready, Harry walks through the door of my office looking handsome. He's paired some black dress pants with a white short sleeved shirt and gucci boots. As soon as he sees me he smirks, his eyes filled with what I can only describe as lust which makes me blush.

"You look hot." I go up to him and wrap my arms around his waist.

He chuckles. "I was about to say the same, that style of dress suits you."

"Thank you. Any word from your mum?"

"She said she'd meet us there, the reservations for half past seven." Harry tenderly strokes my cheek which makes me smile.

I nod, it's quarter to now. "Lovely, what time did you wanna leave?"

"Er..in about fifteen?"

"Sure." Harry takes a seat on the pink chaise lounge in the corner of the room and watches me as I finish my hair.