EIGHT

Harry POV:

Lou's just hung up, she told me that her and the gang are on their way to the hotel, I think they'll arrive in like half an hour so not long to wait.

I booked them into The Roosevelt hotel, I've stayed there a couple times with the band on tour and by myself on quick visits and I know they'll enjoy it. The Chinese Theatre is right across the street which I thought might be handy for Flo; it's one of the top tourist attractions here and she's never been to LA before, hopefully if her and I get on well we can all hang out together. Harry and Lou would have been happy to share a room like they sometimes do, however Flo's new to all this so I thought getting them each their own room would be better.

I have to admit Flo intrigues me a lot. I've been thinking about her quite a bit since Harry phoned me and what Lou's said just now. Lou's like another big sister, what she says matters to me as much as Gem's would, I know her loving Flo means something. Lou only mentions girls like that if she can see something, only time will tell. Maybe I'll take Flo out for dinner before she leaves and get to know her without the distraction of Lou or Harry.

One thing that's difficult about speaking to Lou at the moment, is her mentioning Lux, it's bittersweet. I love Lux like she's my own; I always want to hear about how she's doing in school and in general but I struggle to listen because I miss her. I've been a part of Lux's life since the day she was born, I can't believe she's five years old, my baby bud is growing up. It scares me that she's already five, I've watched her grow, she's the real apple of my eye.

Sometimes I wonder what Lux would think if I had a kid of my own, would she treat it like a brother or sister or would she be jealous.

I want to see Lux so much and in a way this summer has been shitty. Don't get me wrong, I'm forever grateful that I got to fulfil my acting dreams but summer has always been Lux time. In the past, I've had her on tour with the boys and I'd spend all my time with her anyway because she reminds me of home and keeps me sane. When she wasn't with us I'd fly back and dedicate myself to her, she'd stay with me at my house or hotel and we'd laugh and watch movies with our favourite food.

Lux and I have always had a close bond and that's why it's incredibly hard to not see her. Dunkirk made my schedule hectic, then straight after I went to Jamaica to record the album. It's stupid...I'm scared she'll forget about me. Lux is a smart girl, kids always are though, new people come into their lives everyday and I'm a face she never sees much anymore.

Looking up to the clock, I see it's 5pm. I lift myself off the couch and head over to the door of my LA home, I pick up my keys and slip on my vans. I didn't know what to wear to head over to the hotel, there's always a chance of a swim so I went for a loose fitting white tee, blue swim shorts and my sunglasses. My range rover is parked in the garage since I haven't been out today, Harry's delightful early morning call fucked my sleeping and I'm still tired. I put the keys in the engine and decide to check myself in the mirror before I leave, I notice I have major bed head so pop on the fedora I keep in the back of my car.

As I drive I can't help but to think about Flo.

If her designs are what I'm looking for then she's joining the team, the team consists of mainly Harry and Lou or maybe they're my immediate team. Whether they're with me or not, they maintain a lot of control. Harry's been a friend and fashion consultant for a long time, he's taking care of outfits and fashion, scouting them out and stuff. Lou makes sure my hair and makeup are top notch, she figures out skincare and stuff too. Flo, well Flo would be possibly my personal designer and on hand fashion scout/outfit consultant on the road, Harry has a lot of other stuff coming up and has admitted he doesn't have the time. Who knows, if I like Flo as much as Lou says, perhaps I'll bring her for company.