THIRTY ONE

Flo POV:

"Are you coming to bed?" Harry calls from the bedroom, I'm brushing my teeth in the bathroom.

"Yep." I gurgle.

I finish up and climb into bed next to Harry, I cuddle into his side as he pulls me closer. I feel his lips peck the top of my head, I rest my head on his toned chest and relax.

"She went to sleep as soon as her head hit the pillow." Harry says, he put Lux to bed tonight so I could shower, I didn't have time between giving her a bath and making dinner. "We packed her bag too, she's all ready to go in the morning."

"Are you coming, to the school I mean?"

"Is there any point? I can't get out the car in case some of the mums or older kids see me, do you think she'll mind."

"Not as long as you say bye to her before she leaves."

"She'll be waking us up I imagine." Harry chuckles.

"Oh of course, I got that wake up call on Friday."

Harry runs his hand gently through my hair. "That picture you sent me was so cute, when you'd done her hair."

"It's actually my lock screen. Honest to god Harry, I love her with all my heart." I say honestly.

"Same here. Sometimes I get paranoid, I don't know how I could adore another kid as much as I adore her. Obviously, I want my own so it scares me a bit."

"That's cute."

"Our kids will be cute." My eyes widen at his words but I brush it off, trying not to over think it, he's sleepy and jet lagged after all.

I look up at him. "You think?"

"Hell yeah! You're beautiful, so am I..." Harry smirks, I hit him with my free hand.

"Alright mister, enough pillow talk for tonight."

"Have you set the alarm?"

"06:30." I groan and turn off the lamp.

I close my eyes and nuzzle into Harry some more, the hand that's wrapped round me rests just below my waist.

"Goodnight Flo." Harry mumbles, kissing my head one last time.

"Night Harry."

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

short one!

idle chat between flo and harry.

tysm for reading x