FOURTY FIVE

Harry POV:

We've been home for a couple of hours.

After dropping Gemma off, we picked up some lunch and came straight home.

I know I've been making a big deal about how I feel most at home when I go back to Holmes Chapel which is true, but it's always nice to be back in your own space.

Tomorrow it's back to work as normal which is hard to believe.

It's hard to believe I've had a month off, probably more actually. As much as I'll miss being free to do whatever and being with Flo I am looking forward to being back with the band in the studio.

For right now, I'm going to enjoy a relaxing evening with Flo and speaking of her, I wonder where she is.

"Flo?"

"In here H!"

Walking into the kitchen I hear the washing machine, I swear this girl never stops.

"That can wait until tomorrow, they won't go anywhere." I lean against the door frame with a smile.

Flo's sitting on the floor cross-legged, sorting through the pile of clothes.

"We're both working tomorrow Harry and besides, there isn't too much, it's good to be back though." She stands up.

"Especially since there are some things I've been waiting all weekend to do..." I smirk cheekily.

"Oh yeah?" Flo smirks back.

"Mmmm," In one swift movement I lift her on to the counter, her legs immediately wrapping around my torso.

Flo giggles softly as she places her arms around my neck, I move my lips to her neck and suck gently so she releases a soft moan.

"Like that do you?" I ask, she just moans again which only encourages me more.

Before I know it Flo's mouth meets mine, she kisses me with a sense of urgency and it seems that she's been as desperate as I have been this weekend.

I feel her tugging at my hair, "I can't wait any longer."

As soon as she says that, neither can I.

Lifting her and carrying her straight into the living room, throwing her on the couch, no time to get upstairs.

"You drive me crazy," I whisper as I make my way down her body, I can feel her squirm in excitement.

"Harry, please..."

"Please? What do you want darling?"

Our eyes meet, Flo's cheeks flush a slight red, "I need you to stop teasing!"

FLO POV:

"I'm not teasing you..." Harry says innocently.

I need him to do something now, I've waited all weekend for this.

I feel his lips on my thigh sending shivers up my back, "Harry!"

"Okay baby," He chuckles, "you won't be needing these.."

"...and you won't be needing this."

Within minutes both of us are left in our underwear and soon enough Harry removes my panties.

I can't help running my hands through his hair some more, it's become second nature to me, every so often I'll pull it lightly to hear Harry's quiet moans.

"Fuck it, I'm not waiting any longer!" He groans pushing himself inside me.

I've missed the feeling, we both begin to move our hips in a perfect rhythm and it feels absolutely incredible.