TWENTY ONE

Flo POV:

Harry's house is in Hampstead Heath, I noticed we passed Abbey Road on the drive here and I'm sure Harry loves the idea of being so close to such and iconic place.

A brick wall surrounds the house, you can you see over it but the entrance is separated almost. I use the key to unlock the black wooden door of the outer entrance and walk inside; I can see what looks like a garage which I assume leads to the underground parking. I've read the articles about the lavish pad, now I live here, how times change. A couple weeks ago I would've been reading about this place on google and tonight I'll be sleeping here.

I type in the security code and open the door. My jaw drops, as you enter you walk in on a huge open plan dining space, I'm unsure as to whether this is how it came or whether Harry's changed something in here. The walls are cream besides one light green feature wall, the room has wooden floors and it feels very warm and homely. I glance at the frames on the fireplace; a picture of his mum, him, Gemma and Robin, one of him and Lux. I'm about to walk into the next room when I notice a piece of paper on the table.

WELCOME HOME!

Hi babe, follow the arrows for your treat. I miss you.

-H

Looking around I notice a trail of pink arrows stuck to the floor, I was so in awe of the house itself that I missed them. I'm led upstairs to the first floor, I find another note on the front of a door on the right.

You found it! Enjoy, I can't wait to see you tomorrow.

-H

I open the door and look around bewildered. My dream office, right in front of my eyes. The walls and furniture are all white, the accent pieces being baby pink and grey. There's a Mac on a table, a Macbook on the side...what the hell. In the corner, there's a desk with all the sketching equipment I could ever need. A beautiful grey fabric pin board is hung on the wall, I'll need to find some pictures to stick up on that, maybe some of my greatest inspirations and fabric samples. On the opposite side of the room there's a bookshelf filled with classic novels, fairy lights hanging from the ceiling which makes the room cosy.

Some empty baby pink photo frames are hung on the walls, opening the desk drawers I see a set of pink notebooks and pens which match the theme perfectly. He's done this for me.

I turn round again and notice a print on the wall, I smile to myself and blush. It's the view from the restaurant where Harry and I had dinner the other night. I wander over to the bookshelf, reading is an escape of mine; the shelves are filled with Bronte, Austen, Dickens and Hardy. I chuckle to myself when I see the Twilight Saga at the bottom, a personal joke.

I walk over to the sketch desk and see a set of drawers next to it. I pull the top drawer and find a book of sample materials, a number of Vogue issues and an album of Harry's evolving style since the band began. I suspect Harry Lambert had this input, after all I assume him and I will be spending long hours in this space trying to come up with a tour wardrobe.

I take my phone out the pocket of my hoodie and start typing a message to Harry, to my surprise it rings and it's him.

"Harry, why're you up? Isn't it like two in the morning?"

"I wanted to know whether you liked the surprise."

"You're such a fucking angel!" I squeal.

Harry laughs. "You like it then?"

"Are you joking?! I ADORE it Harry!" I spin round and admire his work. "The colour scheme, the furniture, the features."

"I wanted to give you an epic welcome home gift."