FOURTY TWO

Flo POV:

My eyes flutter open, our room is at the back of the house by the garden so I can hear the birds chirping in the trees outside. I swear I've woken with a smile on my face- Harry's arms wrapped round me, my back against his chest and still obsessing over yesterday.

It was magical, I was sure Harry would make it special but he surpassed anything I'd expected.

I can't believe I'm his girlfriend, it feels completely right and as though I'm in a dream I could wake up from any second. This is totally crazy, a level of happiness I never thought possible.

After last night, I feel much closer to Harry, we've surpassed another stage in our relationship and I don't have any regrets. His hands all over my body is something I'll never stop craving and never get used to, that boy drives me wild.

Carefully, so I don't wake him, I roll onto my back and watch him sleep. As he lays there I study his face; those long, dark eyelashes and that chiselled jaw, I've never came across someone as beautiful. Watching him sleep so peacefully brings me a lot of relief, he's been off for well over a month now yet I'm still concerned about him overworking himself and I find myself looking for signs.

Only minutes later he starts to stir, stretching out on the bed before eventually opening his eyes. Harry looks precious in the mornings, all fluffy hair and tired eyes.

"Morning.." I push some curls from his face.

"Good morning gorgeous." Harry smirks. "Sleep well?"

"Wonderful, I know you did my sleeping beauty."

Harry's face changes and he reaches out for me. "Are you alright? Are you sore?"

To be honest, until he mentioned it I hadn't even thought about it. A bit stiff if anything but nothing major.

"Actually I'm fine which surprises me, considering your size and all." I wink.

"Sorry not sorry." He smirks cheekily and kisses my lips. "I'm glad you're feeling all good though."

I snuggle up closer to him and then a thought crosses my mind when I realise what day it is. "Harry! I totally forgot we're going to Holmes Chapel tomorrow!"

"You did? I can't wait for you to meet Robin love, for you to see my home too...you'll get an insight into the real Harry."

"Oh? Do I not know him all ready?"

Harry chuckles deeply. "Baby you know him too well. I mean like..er..you'll just get why I love home so much and my family and..er I don't know really."

"You're cute."

"I'm just so excited to take you to the bakery maybe and on a walk in the woods and of course you have your little spa day with Mum and Gemma!" He grins, there's nothing better than seeing him this happy.

"Harry.." He looks at me "...you're so over the moon, it makes me feel the same. Are you sure you're alright driving?"

He nods. "Course, it'll take a few hours but it'll be fine."

Since I'm positive we'll get peckish on the journey it might be worth me picking up a few snacks rather than us having to stop. "What do you think of me nipping the supermarket later on to get some food, no service station that way."

"Good idea." Harry yawns. "Leave your clothes and stuff on the bed and I'll pack while you're out."

I tilt my head to look at him. "Anything you want in particular?"

Harry shakes his head, a few stray curls fall onto his forehead and he runs his hands through his hair. "Surprise me."

: