SEVENTEEN

Flo POV:

The remainder of Sunday was incredibly chill, Harry and I lay in bed watching films and eating food. There wasn't much talking, we were so happy just being with each other. Harry was meant to be taking Lux down for a swim in the afternoon, I told him to go but he didn't want to leave me alone, instead Lux came and watched a few films with us.

"Flo?" Lux said as she was hugging my side.

"Yes princess."

"Are you better now? Uncle Harry said you didn't feel well and mama and him needed to look after you." I ruffle her hair and look to Harry.

"Oh I do, even more so now you're with me."

The three of us watched a couple of Disney movies before Lux fell asleep and Harry took her back to Lou. That night, Harry stayed with me, I think he needed to some time to take everything in and after what I told him he found it hard to leave me alone.

When I woke up on Monday morning, Harry had already gone out. I totally spaced on the fact that it was the meeting to discuss a magazine shoot, I was meant to be going for like my first official thing as Harry's stylist. Despite what happened on Sunday, I did want to go much to Harry and Lou's objection, in the end Harry went alone and I stayed around the pool with Lux.

Now here we are in the airport waiting to catch our flight back to London. Harry is currently cradling Lux in his arms like a baby, she's in a fit of giggles as he tickles her stomach and trying to take her mind from the face he's leaving again. What she doesn't know is that Harry's actually gonna be back by the end of the week to see her and his family; it's only Lou, Harry and I that know the plan because he wants to surprise Lux and his mum.

I hear Lux's laughter turn to crying, her face has gone all red and puffy, the tears streaming down her face. Harry pulls her into a hug and strokes her back, trying to calm her down.

"Shhh Luxy, c'mon. You'll see me again before you know it!" He says sounding optimistic, by the sounds of it, she's not feeling better.

"You said that last time." Hearing that causes all three of us to look at them both, it's clear that Lux was much more upset about the whole thing than any of us knew. Harry places her on the ground and sits cross legged across from her, in the middle of the airport.

"Lux." Harry says, she's looking down at the floor. "Lux?" He puts his finger under her chin and gently lifts her head so she's looking into his eyes. "My darling, that won't happen again, I promise."

"Really?" She says quietly.

"Really. Uncle Harry misses you far too much...this much and more." Harry spreads his arms out as far as they'll go and eventually falls over which makes Lux laugh.

She totters forward until she's back in his arms and is showered in more kisses. "Love you Uncle Harry."

"And I love you darling." With that, our flight number is called on the tannoy.

Harry puts Lux back down, she goes over to Lou and takes her hand. "Mama can we go for a wee?"

They walk off, Harry follows too so he can go before the plane journey. This leaves me and Harry alone, he's not too bothered about being spotted; the paps still don't know where he is and the airport is practically empty. We walk towards the gate with our hands intertwined, his hand completely encloses mine, I can feel his rings cool on my skin.

"I'm sad that I'm leaving you here alone." I reveal.

"Me too, I'm scared to let you go back to London without me." Harry says.

"I'll be fine."

He moves closer to my side with a smile. "I'll be back Friday."

"What time?" I nudge him in the side. "I'll cook you dinner." I return the smile and look into his eyes.

"Er...about five, I'll text you." We get to the gate, I can see the guys waiting for me.

"Eurgh. I'll have to go." I moan, only three days.

"Come here then." Harry coos.

It feels like all I ever do at the moment is hug Harry, again, something I won't be complaining about. His kisses the top of my head and breathes in my perfumed scent, the tannoy calls out again and he lets me go.

"I'll miss you." He murmurs.

We hold hands until we're too far apart, I never want to let him go. These past couple days have been a complete dream, Harry's company is a complete dream.

I reach Lou, Lux and Harry. Lux holds up her hands for me to pick her up, I comply, she rests her head on my shoulder.

"Ready to go home?" Lou asks me as we board the plane.

I chuckle miserably. "Not really."

"Not long babe. Three more days." Lou encourages.

Wednesday.

Thursday.

Friday.

Hopefully the rest of the week will fly by, I miss him already.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

hey!

filler chapter, sorry it's so short.

ty x