THIRTY FIVE

Flo POV:

I got home from Lou's a couple hours ago, my nerves went through the roof. I do want Lou's opinion on what she thinks the response might be when Harry tells the fans about us, I want to prepare myself for the backlash. Although almost all of Harry's fans are wonderful, there's always the minority who might make some hateful comments. Whatever's said I know that Harry's thoughts on us won't change. Lou was honest, she admitted that she wasn't sure about the response which is fair enough, I don't know what happened to me but I just lost it. The idea of it got on top of me, I needed to take myself out the situation and calm down. 

So, I sat in the car and took some deep breaths and now I'm home cooking dinner. Tonight Harry and I are having spaghetti bolognese since all the ingredients were in the fridge and I had a lot of time before Harry got home. The meal is pretty much ready, it's almost six so Harry should be back anytime.

I decide to go up and take a shower, I take one of Harry's t-shirts from his draw and grab a pair of cute blue pyjama shorts. I get under the hot water, immediately the tension in my body starts to go and I feel relaxed. I've been having nightmares again recently which worries me a bit, I'm safer than ever and I know that but they only come back when I feel anxious about being watched or somethings going to happen. It sounds weird, the feeling and the nightmares can sometimes be like a sixth sense.  I wash my hair, step out and wrap a towel round me, all of a sudden I hear Harry's voice.

"Flo, where are you?! Flo?" He shouts.

I dress quickly, I'm still wet so the clothes are sticking to my body. As I open the bathroom door Harry rushes into the bedroom, he hurries over to me and wraps his arms around my waist.

"Oh my god. You're okay?" He pulls back as if he's checking me over and then hugs me tight again.

"Calm down, why wouldn't I be okay?" I place a hand on his cheek with a small smile.

"Lou told me you left in a rush, breathing funny and I thought you were having a panic attack. We rang and text but you didn't answer, Mitch calmed me down and got me back in the booth but I cut it short, I couldn't stop thinking about if you."

"Well, as you can see, I'm fine." I shrug, not thinking too much into it.

"Why're you doing that?" Harry asks.

"Doing what?" I reply a bit confused.

"Acting as if it's fucking nothing?" Harry starts to sound agitated.

"Well because it's not." I step back and cross my arms over my chest. "Don't get funny with me Harry."

He pulls his hand through his hair aggressively and releases a deep breath. "I don't want to get funny with you but you're acting as if it's some sort of joke! I was scared out my mind! I thought you'd had a panic attack at the wheel and crashed or come home and passed out like LA."

"That's it though Harry, a thought. That's all it is." I say trying to defuse the situation.

"It's not." 

"It is."

"All it is? Okay, what about your nightmares Flo? Two nights in a row you've woken up and I can see that you're terrified. Tell me what's going on in your head." Harry pleads.

"I don't wanna talk about it." I begin to walk away when his hand tugs at my wrist.

Harry looks into my eyes, his deep green in frustration. "I don't want to see you on the verge of tears every night."

"I've never spoken about them before."

"Please. I get it, I do. I want to help you out."

"Why are you so interested." I roll my eyes, as soon as it came out I knew I shouldn't have said it.