FIFTY

Flo POV:

I woke up just before nine which is normal for me, even at the weekend, I find my day always goes a lot better when I'm up earlier. For a moment this morning I completely forgot Lux was in bed next to me, I left her sleeping upstairs considering how tired she was last night.

Harry isn't back yet although I wouldn't expect him to be, he did leave a rather tipsy voicemail which made me laugh but it was super sweet.

As of yet, I'm unsure what we'll be doing later it depends on Harry's hangover and the weather by the looks of it! When I have time in the morning I like to come downstairs, make a cup of tea and sit by the patio doors. I was hoping to see some sunshine today, instead, it's all drizzly which excludes the easy option of going to the park.

Next week it's November and I absolutely can't believe it! The last couple of months have flown by and have been some of the best yet for me, I'm looking forward to seeing what the end of the year has to bring.

Saying that though the end of October means it's Halloween, it's definitely one of my least favourite holidays. Maybe it's the creeping round and the disguises, I'm not sure, it just makes me feel tense and incredibly apprehensive but Harry's keen to go to someone's party and I'm considering it.

I'd be lying if I said I wanted to go, it's only that I feel guilty for turning down the invitation last night so I want to make it up to him.

Obviously, I had the option to attend the party and I'd actually have loved to, my reason was that if I turned up with Harry that'd be the centre of attention rather than him having the limelight. We haven't been together long but I know him and I know he'll always want to put me first no matter what, don't get me wrong it's a great trait that I adore but at times it could become a problem. There are moments when we have to be selfish, prioritise ourselves and that's now for him. Of course, I'll be there every step of the way to love and support him from just from behind the scenes, people should be talking about 'Harry Styles and his solo career' not 'Harry Styles and his new girlfriend' but I doubt he'd see it that way.

This is why I find getting up early beneficial, it allows me to have some alone time to reflect and process my feelings.

I guess I spoke too soon, my phone rings and I'm surprised to see that the caller ID says it's Anne.

"Morning Anne," I greet cheerfully, it's lovely to hear from her.

"Good morning love, how're you?"

She sounds kind of tired and raspy although I suppose it's still fairly early.

"Good thanks! Almost finished my first cup of tea, you okay?"

I hear a click in the background, "funny you say that because I've just put the kettle on for us! We're both fine, we're going to a local farmers market this afternoon."

I know I'm only twenty but that is right up my street, farmers markets are always foodie and for someone who loves to cook that's a dream come true.

"I might have to come with you to check it out when we're back up there, can't go wrong with a farmers market on a Sunday."

"We can definitely arrange that Flo! You've got Lux this weekend haven't you, is she still sleeping?"

I nod to myself, "yeah she had a hectic day in Emi's yesterday, I met the kids and you're right they're absolutely wonderful!"

"How did you find time to go all the way up there yesterday?"

"It wasn't too bad, I drove up after Harry and Gemma had left and we were back at about 8 pm."