SIXTY

Harry POV:

I pass Mitch another beer and ask him again. "Come on, is something going on?"

Mutual friends of ours have mentioned that he keeps disappearing, they seem to think he's been with Sarah. Apparently, they've been going to dinner or to see a movie and lately he's seemed much happier.

Mitch isn't one to give much away but we've always been very open with each other. I am curious, I want to know what's going on but if he doesn't want to tell me I can't make him.

"You know I know regardless? The guys have told me where you've been going." I smirk at him, I know I can get the truth out of him somehow.

He smirks back at me as he sips some of his beer. "Okay, fine. You're right, something is going on between us."

"Tell me more," I nod.

Mitch simply shrugs but still has a smirk on his face, he seems smitten. "I don't know yet. We're dating and she's great..."

"But?" He looks at me with a blank expression. There's obviously something bothering him about it otherwise he'd be straight with me.

"She's in the band and pretty soon we'd be travelling together for months right on top of each other."

I raise my eyebrows suggestively, "literally."

"Seriously, what if it doesn't work out?" Mitch says clearly distressed, I can see this really has been troubling him. It sounds stupid but the fact we all work together hadn't even crossed my mind. It doesn't matter to me, he's my best mate and if he's happy then that's all that matters.

"Then it doesn't work out," I shrug and pat his back. "No one can predict the future man, I don't think you should let anything hold you back."

"Would you mind, I'm only asking because you're the boss."

I laugh shaking my head. "Even if I did I'd have no right to lecture you on it, I'm dating my stylist." Finally, he seems to relax a little and laughs along with me. "I always forget she works with us."

"It'll be challenging at times but it's totally worth it." I turn to look at Flo who notices and smiles at me. I definitely wouldn't change a thing. "Honestly, I'm over the moon for you."

"Bring it in," Mitch leans over to give me a hug. It's not often we get emotional, when we do it's for a good reason.

"One more thing, do you want me to keep this to myself or?"

"If you don't mind," I nod in agreement and finish my beer, "give me some time to talk to Sarah."

:

I walk into the living room with a bottle of wine and pour everyone a small glass. Clare decided to leave earlier because she has plans in the morning, it's getting pretty late. Flo and Sarah seem to be getting on incredibly well and as for Adam we both speak to him regularly.

"You're off to LA next week?" Adam walks over to where I'm standing, I'm going in about three days and I still haven't packed a thing.

"Yeah, Jeff said it couldn't wait," I tell him with a sigh, "I've put it off long enough apparently."

"Where're you staying?" I haven't decided yet, but I don't really feel like staying in a hotel. "The house out there, later in the year I think I'm going to put it on the market."

The place I have in Los Angeles is breath taking, it's just outside the city in the hills. Always in the sun so great for catching a tan, private and away from the hustle and bustle of the city. I built an outer house which doubles up as a studio for recording, in between takes I can swim in the pool.