FOURTY SIX

Flo POV:

It's Wednesday and tonight is Lou's dinner party, I'm looking forward to finally meeting everyone and catching up with Nick. After he gave me the keys to the house we started texting quite a lot and it seems we have similar interests and get on well too, I haven't seen him since though so it should be nice.

At least going to Lou's will take my mind off work, the meeting went well but the representatives from each brand wanted to go away and go over the suggestion.

I pitched them a partnership between us, Harry Styles design team, and the brands individually. The idea being we would work together, from their side they would give me designs created with Harry in mind which I'd approve because I know him best and know what he'd want to wear. From my side, they can each pick a handful of my designs which they'd bring to life in a type of Harry Styles edit.

They seemed positive and so did the meeting, we all got on well and it was calmer than I expected. However, the only problem was that they didn't have much to go on with me because I've not worked for or with any sort of fashion company before and don't have my own label.

Flashback...

"Flo, I am liking these designs I have to say," Raf's eyes don't move from my sketches as he speaks.

Raf Simons is the creative director of Calvin Klein, it seems that all these companies are interlinked, prior to this job he worked at Dior who's represented today by Italian designer Maria Grazia Chiuri.

"The intricacy in several of these pieces are truly exquisite!" Anthony adds in his thick Belgian accent, similar to Raf.

"Thank you, I vary certain pieces depending on whether I want to focus on detail or fabric."

"Flo, how would this work if we chose to take you up on this offer?" Maria asks, grabbing the attention of the two men.

Stay calm Flo.

You can do this.

"We'd be working together, neither one of us would be in control. If you had a collection or piece, including accessories, that you felt would be great for Harry you'd show it to me and I'd approve and he would too because as I've explained, we want these designs to reflect his sense of self."

"What about you Mr Lambert?" Anthony turns his attention to Harry who sits next to me at the table.

"Anthony, how many times have we met and you still won't call me Harry," He smiles, "I'm still very much apart of the Styles styling team and always will be. However, I'd like to focus on projects of my own which means I can't commit to an upcoming tour. Finding Flo was a blessing, I love her as a friend and trust her with this, she is the creative director."

Harry nods and so I shuffle forward towards them some more.

"This is a big business decision, we understand that, and as much as this is about building a relationship between us consider what Harry Styles could do for your brands!" Their eyes widen and I can see they've not thought about this yet.

"Think about it Harry was in the worlds biggest boyband and is about to launch his solo career, he has millions of followers across a large demographic and would most definitely bring your houses a younger audience..."

"...not to mention plaster images of him in your outfits across all sorts of social media platforms," Harry adds.

"What about your own sketches, what are you doing with them?" Raf asks handing my sketchbook over to Maria.