NINE

Flo POV:

I turn my gaze from Harry when I hear someone calling my name.

"Flo! Look at me!" Lux is swimming towards me, showing me her breast stroke.

"Yay! Go Luxy!" I clap and cheer for her. "Come here."

She kicks her legs and moves her arms faster, I open my arms out and she puts her arms round my neck. I look back to the sun loungers and see Lou gesturing for me to bring Lux out the pool and over to Harry. I see him standing with a big smile on his face watching me and Lux, I nod at Lou and smile at Lux.

"Hey, shall we go see your mum?" I whisper in Lux's ear.

"Yeah." Lux replies, hiding her head in the crook of my neck.

Her dingy's bobbing next us, I grab it with my hand and make my through the water. I take my time so I can mentally prepare myself because I'm about to meet Harry Styles, I feel quite sombre which is a good thing. As we get the edge of the pool, Lux wriggles out of my grip and grabs my hand. She hasn't seen Harry yet so I stop and kneel down next to her.

"What is it?" She asks.

"Lux, who's that by your mum?" Lux curiously looks over, I take her wrist and point towards Harry, who's now lying down on the sun lounger.

"Uncle Harry?" She says, sounding a little shocked. "Can I go see him?"

"Of course you can darling, can I hold you're hand so you don't slip." She nods again and takes my hand, practically tugging me along.

"HARRY? UNCLE HARRY!" Lux screams as we get close.

He sits up and immediately crouches down and opens his arms out for her. I leave them too it and take myself and the pink dingy over to Lou, I sit down next to her and look at Lux and Harry together.

"Flo." Lou nudges. "She cuddles up to you the same way she always has to Harry."

"Hmmm?" I wasn't paying attention, I'm quite mesmerised watching Harry with Lux. Lux is giggling, he's playfully showering her face with kisses.

Lou shakes me and smiles. "I said, she treats you the way she treats Harry. I've never seen her be like that with anyone else but him. You know, you making her happy, makes him happy." Lou winks.

As I look back to Harry and Lux, he meets my gaze. Oh no, I think I'm blushing. I look at him again and he mouths a "Hi."

"Hey." I mouth back with a smirk.

"Have you met Flo? She's my best friend." I hear Lux tell Harry.

I see Lux point towards me and I make my way over to them, I take her hand in mine.

"I thought I was your best friend." Harry asks Lux, a sad look on his face.

Obviously it wasn't playful enough because Lux's eyes widen in confusion. "Hey, you can have two best friends, don't let Uncle Harry trick you." I say sarcastically.

I see Lux think about it for a second before she asks. "Can we be three best friends?"

"If that's what you want darling." I say stroking her back.

She nods eagerly and looks to me and Harry. "Three best friends it is." He says.

Harry and I catch each others gaze again, we look into each others eyes and I feel butterflies in my stomach, I think I'm blushing again.

Harry places Lux down and she runs over to Lou, Harry smiles at me again and pulls me into a tight hug.

Harry Styles is hugging me.