TWENTY NINE

Flo POV:

I wake up feeling hot, when I open my eyes I realise it's because Harry and me our all over each other- legs intertwined, his arms round my waist, head nuzzled next to mine. Lying here forever seems like a great idea, thinking about it though I actually have to wash Lux's uniform. Slowly I wriggle my body from Harry's hold and go to the bathroom to brush my teeth, when I finish I walk out to see him still sleeping blissfully, I kiss his cheek before going downstairs. I'd check on Lux but I'd know if she was awake, we'd all be aware.

A cup of tea is what I need right now, I fill the kettle up more than necessary because Harry will want one when he wakes up. I'm sure he said something about cutting back on coffee when he's got time away from work. I have my tea strong and milky, with a sweetener rather than sugar, it's become a habit. The clock reads 9:02, I have plenty of time to get her uniform washed and dried for tomorrow! I sit at the kitchen island, which is where I seem to be spending most of my time, and sip my tea. I wonder what I should cook for breakfast today, bacon and eggs would be delicious although it depends on Lux. I take out my phone and send the picture of Lux covered in bubbles to Lou, who I know won't be awake if she was out last night, followed by a quick text.

Hope you had a fun time last night, Lux is being good. Ring if you need me x

I can't even scroll through my phone like normal people my age since I don't have Instagram or Twitter or Facebook. I guess some may see it as a good thing, I did, now I'm kinda starting to miss it. I smile to myself. I think that's progress, a couple weeks ago I wouldn't have gone near the thought. I want a cool username for my new accounts, if I'm not prepared to use my own name then it'll have to be something interesting, especially for when Harry's fans find me.

Let's think, my names Flo. I want it to be something close to my name. Could use my full name, Florence. No someone will have that.

FlorenceFashion

StyledByFlo

Flo

Hmmm, floral something maybe? I have some totally awesome visions of Harry in floral suits for tour, I think he'd look gorgeous and the fans would go mad.

FashionFloral

FloralFashion

I'll keep the names in mind and ask Harry later, he's better at this stuff. I head into Harry's laundry room which is almost as big as my old flat! It holds two washers, two dryers with a door that leads to the garden, I suppose so you don't have to carry damp washing through the house to get it outside. I place Lux's uniform in the wash with some soft cotton scented detergent I bought the other day and put it on the spin cycle.

As I'm about to sit back down on the stool, I hear someone bouncing downstairs. I turn round and see Lux, her blonde hair sticking out everywhere. I kneel down and open my arms.

"Morning, did you sleep well?" I ask as I try to flatten down some of the hair.

"Yeah, I missed my bed." She says rubbing the sleep out her eyes.

"I'm sure, are you hungry munchkin?" She nods. "What would you like?"

"Scrambled eggs and bacon please."

"Okay, you sit here." I lift her up onto the stool. "We'll chat while I make breakfast."

Opening the fridge I grab the eggs, bacon, butter and milk and place them on the worktop across from Lux. All the pans I need are out since I washed them yesterday, as I'm whisking the eggs Lux starts humming the tune to Steal My Girl.

"Want me to put some music on?"

"Please." She looks up at me with a smile.

"Not too loud though, Uncle Harry's still asleep." I tell her as I open my Spotify and click on my 1D playlist. Coincidentally, Steal My Girl is the first song that plays and both of us sing along happily. The next few songs go over and I realise how much I miss listening to the boys and letting go, at least now I've got Lux I have someone to release my inner fangirl with.