FOURTY SEVEN

Harry POV:

"You look so smart H," Flo remarks as she fixes my shirt.

To no surprise, she's done a remarkable job with my outfit which is simple and sophisticated.

Flo's right, wearing something more understated tonight will allow people to focus on my music and my career rather than what I'm wearing. I do love a bold print but you can never go wrong with something classic.

She's chosen a black trouser suit with a matching blazer that has satin lapels, underneath I'm wearing an open white shirt with a black neck scarf to make the look a little edgier.

"Thank you," I glance at my watch, nearly time to leave.

We're having some drinks with my co-hosts before heading to the venue, I'm hoping Lou, Nick and Harry will make it in time but one of them is bound to run late.

"Where's Gemma?"

"She should be out now, you've got plenty of time."

I nod, "Course, I know, I don't want to keep anyone waiting that's all."

Flo touches a hand to my cheek tenderly and smiles, "course you don't. I must've left your shoes in our room, I'll be right down."

I watch as she hurries upstairs, eager to see me and Gemma all dressed up together.

Flo insisted that Gemma come and get ready here which worked out well for the three of us, she and I are dropping off our bags at the hotel before meeting everybody else.

Now it's here I am actually looking forward to tonight but I still wish Flo could be there, for support and so I could show her off if I'm honest.

"Wow, you do scrub up well don't you bro?"

Gemma makes her way over to me, black heels clicking against the hardwood floor, looking very happy. She looks wonderful, I can't believe Flo can take all the credit for this!

"As do you, looking radiant Gem," she swiftly kisses my cheek.

Her dress is black and printed with white stars and moons, it has a high neck that's fastened with a black ribbon which she's tied in a bow. The dress stands out, in a good way, because of Gemma's pale complexion, bleach blonde hair and the bold red lip she's gone for.

"Thank you! It's nice to be glammed up every now and then."

"It is, I feel like I've not been to one of these events in years," I chuckle, it must have been easily over a year ago.

"One of these events? This is your event Harry!"

I open my mouth to reply but Flo runs into the room.

"Got them, put these on and you're ready to go Harry," Flo says breathlessly, "my goodness you both look amazing!"

I can see the happiness in Flo's expression, I know I'm proud of her but she must be feeling so proud of herself right now. This week has been such a good one for her and this is like the cherry on the cake.

"Thank you Flo," Gemma hugs her tightly, "you're an absolute delight and definitely take up Lou's offer for the hair and makeup thing."

"I am quite satisfied looking at both of you! Here Harry put these on, your car will be here any minute."

She hands me the dustbag, Dior like my suit, which contains a pair of black velvet Chelsea boots. I pull them on and just as I do my phone rings telling us the car is outside.

"Ready to go?" Gemma asks eagerly.

"One minute, let me say goodbye to my girlfriend," I smirk.

"Cool, thank you again Flo and don't worry I'll keep an eye on him," she winks before going to wait in the car.