THIRTY SEVEN

Harry POV:

I wake up in an amazing mood, as soon as I open my eyes the first thing I see is my girl. Flo's head rests on my chest, she looks so peaceful when she sleeps and no bad dream last night either.

Last night went better than I ever could have wanted, I'm glad that Flo finally met mum and that they get along. Family is everything to me and I want Flo to be able to say the same, she's apart of our family now and I'll repeat it until she believes it. Tonight we're going to see Gem, that's the cherry on the cake, Gemma is my best friend and she always will be. I'm so proud of how far she's come career wise and how open she is, she inspires so many people and that includes me. I don't tell her enough though. Gemma and I are so similar; she's always been there for me when no one else was and vice versa, maybe that's why I held off on telling Gem about Flo. Gemma would know exactly how I'm feeling straight away, for a while I wanted to be in my love bubble.

I'm hopeful that Flo will form a friendship with Gem like she has with Lou, they can all hang out together then. Actually, Adam text me last night after hearing Emi talk about Flo and said we should hang out as a couple but bring Lux to see Silver. It's funny how Lux has kind of become our child in a way, when we're out together I can't help to think that strangers must think she's our daughter.

"Morning." Flo mumbles, she looks up at me.

"Good morning." I run my fingers through her hair. "I was away with the fairies then."

She untangles her legs from mine and stretches her body out across the bed. "What time is it?"

"One." I laugh, I can't believe we've slept this late. "We must've been tired."

"Probably still jet lag but it's Sunday anyway." Flo sits up and ties her hair into a messy bun. "Pancakes?"

"Yes please!" I grin.

Flo sits up, throwing her legs over the side of the bed. "Chocolate chip or normal?"

"Both, if you don't mind." I say with a smirk.

She shakes her head with a giggle. "Course not, anything for you Mr Styles."

I swiftly put my arms around her waist and pull her back to my chest, smothering her face in kisses. Flo bursts into a fit of giggles and I can't help but follow, her laughter is absolutely infectious, in these few weeks I've never been happier.

"I'll be down in a minute." I say breathlessly.

My eyes divert to Flo as she walks out the bedroom, her bum looks fucking hot in my t-shirt, it does all the time to be honest. We had a conversation about it last night, I had to be honest with her and let her know that I'm ready. I love her so much, more than anything in my world, I want to show her that and be close to her in every way possible. For a while I've been scared to mention it, I didn't want Flo to think I was trying to pressure her or for all I know she might think it's too soon. Next week we've only been together for a month after all and we're not official, I'm planning to take her out to dinner and surprise her, me and Lux have come up with the perfect plan.

After brushing my teeth and putting on some jogger shorts, I make my way downstairs. In the kitchen, Flo's stack of pancakes are ready and waiting and she's even got the nutella and syrup out ready. I take a few on my plate and lather a shit ton of nutella on top, I'm on my holidays after all and I've been in better shape than ever since Dunkirk. Flo copies me, our plates identical, when I notice that she's not eating.

"You alright?" I ask in-between a mouthful of choc chip goodness.

She nods and it's then I notice she's blushing. "Erm, well. Harry, I'm ready."