FIFTY THREE

Flo POV:

"Hey," Harry whispers in my ear, "you good to go?"

I nod, "I just need the loo, I won't be a minute."

"Should I wait outside?"

"No its cold silly," I say to Harry, "why don't you wait at the bottom of the stairs."

He nods with a smile.

As I get onto the landing I look around to see if there's any sign for the bathroom. I don't want to walk in on anyone, you never know what happens at a house party.

Finally, I find it and lock myself inside.

Tonight's been brilliant, I've loved doing something different with Harry and meeting more of his friends.

My outfit went down well with everybody too, I was nervous that I didn't suit the dress but it was all in my head.

When I'm finished I wash my hands and check my reflection in the mirror above the sink, my makeup has stayed on pretty well besides the red lipstick.

This house is quite big but the walk from the bathroom seems much longer than the one there, probably because I'm a bit drunk.

I'm surprised it's so quiet up here, I can hear the music blaring from downstairs, people must still be enjoying the party.

All of a sudden a bedroom door behind me opens, I ignore it at first thinking nothing of it and then I hear footsteps coming towards me.

Within seconds I feel someone grab my arm.

Stay calm.

When I look up all I see is some sort of mask, I can tell it's a boy because of the way he's dressed.

"Sorry, I'm not who you're looking for," I say trying to sound friendly.

But the grip on my wrist gets tighter as he tries to pull me back towards the bedroom, I take a deep breath.

"My boyfriend is waiting downstairs, you've got one last chance to take your hand off me."

He speaks, "you're coming with me."

The boy tugs me, catching me off guard so I almost lose my balance, my mind starts to race thinking of how I can get myself out of this.

Harry's right downstairs.

Something comes over me, I lift my leg sharply so my knee hits his crotch, I hear him scream and he finally lets go of me.

"Fuck you bitch!"

I hear him call behind me but I don't care.

I run as fast as I can straight down the stairs and out of that house.

A group of girls try to stop me.

Cars drive past me.

I can hear Harry calling me but I can't stop.

All I want to do is go home and lock myself away.

I run and keep running until I finally see the familiar street, our street.

I reach the gate and type in the security code, my hands shaking with fear and shock, I somehow manage to find my house key in the depths of my bag and unlock the door.

My head feels heavy as I try to process what's just gone on but I feel empty, I throw off the headband and drop my bag on the floor before locking myself inside the downstairs bathroom.

I slide down the door until I feel the cold tiles.

I've always imagined this is what rock bottom feels like.

It isn't long before I hear footsteps running up to the house and Harry's voice calling my name.

"Flo!"

Harry's calls are breathless.

He doesn't realise where I am straight away.

"Flo, baby, please..."

The sound of his voice, it breaks me and I start to cry.

"Are you in there? Let me in Flo."

I rest my head on the door and take some deep breaths, the tears keep falling.

"Don't cry, I'm here, I'm here now Flo."

All I can manage right now is an almost inaudible "I love you."

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

SO...

was the creepy guy a drunk stranger or someone from flo's past?

will harry and flo come back from this?

we will see.