(1)

Y/N stood in front of the long old mirror wearing her L'Manburg uniform, her uniform was a brighter pastel colours compared to the others. 

She fixed her boots and brushed off any dirt on her coat, then grabbed her diamond axe and walked out of her and Wilburs cosy bedroom. 

Wilbur and Y/N lived in a dark oak house a little bit away from L'Manburg, but you could still see the yellow and black walls from a distance.

Y/N swung her axe around as she walked towards the walls, the area around L'Manburg was quiet and clean. Trees covered most of the land and birds were singing above her as she walked.

Y/N loved her life, she had the perfect husband, great friends and she was an excellent fighter. She was seen as a motherly figure to the younger as she was overprotective of them.

She started to hum gently to herself but stopped when she heard a stick snap, Y/N turned around abruptly and scanned the area. The forest was quiet all of a sudden, leaves were being rustled and movements off another person was there.

Nobody was in sight but she could feel somebody's eyes on her, she stopped swinging her axe around and held it tightly. Y/N closely looked around until she heard more leaves rustling near her.

Suddenly, something began to run towards her behind her back and swung at her shoulder. Y/N narrowed her eyes and pulled away, barely missing getting her head sliced. Then hit the person in the stomach with the hilt of her axe.

The person groaned and swung again with a sword and hit her thigh. Y/N swayed her axe towards the person and tore the viridian coloured cloak off them. The person scowled to reveal Sapnap, Y/N glared at him then swung her axe towards him again. 

Sapnap used his shield and pushed her hardly into a tree, he then went to slice her but missed when she ducked and punched his stomach. His sword got stuck in the bark of the tree which gave her enough time to escape.

Y/N ran towards the L'Manburg walls, but Sapnap was behind her. She tried to throw various objects at him to slow him down. Once she got to the entrance of L'Manburg she could hear his footsteps no longer.

Fundy was sitting beside the water, and looked over to see a panicked and injured Y/N run in. Fundy is Wilbur's son making Y/N Fundy's stepmother. 

''Y/N?!'' 

Y/N looked up at the shocked fox who was staring at her with worry. 

''Where's Wilbur I need to talk to him.''

''He's in the van with Tommy but.. are you alright?'' 

''Im fine.'' 

Y/N walked to the big white van in the centre of the land, she went up the steps and slammed the door open.

Wilbur,Tommy and Tubbo stopped mid conversation to see an angry Y/N.

''Oh my god Y/N what happened!?'' 

Wilbur ran to her and hugged her, then he looked down at her slightly blooded axe and cut thigh. 

''Who did this to you?'' 

''Sapnap.'' 

Y/N threw her axe onto the table which made a loud noise startling the others, and went into the next room to grab a cloth and bandages,  Tubbo and Tommy stared at her then looked at Wilbur. 

Y/N came back and jumped ontop of the metal table, she sat down and started to work on her thigh. 

''Wilbur this is the second time Sapnap or George has hurt Y/N, you have to do something because one day she will come back dead.'' Tommy whispered to Wilbur.