(28)

Y/n woke up in Dreams bed and looked to the side to see Dream fast asleep.

She quickly covered her face not to see Dreams face without his mask.

She got up quietly and looked down to see she was in his t-shirt, the h/c girl smiled as she walked down the stairs and into the kitchen.

Y/n played some music as she sung and danced to it while she made pancakes.

"Goodmorning, somebody's in a good mood."

George sat down and yawned, his hair was messy and looked exhausted.

"Goodmorning! I made you tea." Y/n slid the cup of tea over to the boy who took it and began to drink it. "You look exhausted."

"Yeah well it doesn't help from the noise you and Dream were making."

Y/n's face became red as she continued to make pancakes.

She plated the pancakes nicely with berries and whipped cream ontop and slid it across to George.

George took the plate and began to eat it. "I'm glad you and Dream finally got together."

Y/n looked at him confused as she poured a cup of coffee. "What are you talking about?"

"Oh Y/n, Dream developed a little crush on you and he came to me telling me everything. Then along with you telling me everything about Dream I pieced the puzzle together. Your welcome."

Y/n stared at the brunette in disbelief and felt arms snake around her waist.

Dream dug his head into her hair and neck, Y/n smiled and she felt their body's touch.

George looked at them disgusted and picked up the plate of pancakes and tea. "I'm going to watch tv and Y/n you will not be joining me, not after last night."

George left which made Y/n chuckle to herself and felt Dream kissing and sucking onto her neck.

''Dream it's 10am.'' 

Dream groaned as the h/c girl attempted to pull away, he spun her around to face him.

''Dream your face!-'' Y/n quickly covered her eyes which made Dream laugh.

''It's alright, you can see my face.'' Dream grabbed her hands gently and pulled them away from her eyes.

Y/n looked into Dream's bright green eyes that were full of secrets and misery. 

She admired his face and looked up at his fluffy hair then down at his symmetrical nose and sharp jawline. 

He had freckles spread all around his nose and had slightly tanned skin.

She stroked his face and he leaned into her touch which made her smile. ''You're beautiful..''

''No my princess, you're beautiful.'' He picked Y/n up and placed her ontop of the counter.

He spread her legs apart as he stood in between them, Y/n wrapped her arms around his neck as he placed his arms around her lower back.

Y/n kissed Dream as he kissed her back and caressed her face, making her melt into him.

Dream pulled away and looked down at Y/n's shirt then looked up with a playful smirk.

''My shirt looks good on you.'' 

Y/n hummed in agreement as she began to play with his hair, he picked up two cups of coffee and handed one to the h/c.

The girl took it and clinked it with her new lover as she drank from it, Dream drank his coffee and kissed her shoulder as he placed down the cup.