(16)

Y/n stood outside of the house into the white snow with her brother in law.

Philza sat on the steps with a hot cup of coffee drinking it and watching.

Technoblade took off his cloak and threw it to the side while Y/n got into a fighting position.

Y/n watched him closely as he got into a fighting position, then she ran at him and he ran at her.

They would fist fight first then do weapons and other objects.

Technoblade threw the first punch which she dodged and punched him in the stomach.

Y/n grabbed him by the shoulders and kneed him in the stomach again which made him grab her and slam her into the ground.

Y/n groaned as her back hit the cold wet snow, Technoblade went to elbow her which made her turn over to avoid getting hurt.

Once she seen his elbow in the snow from an attempt attack she tackled him roughly.

Philza watched in amusement with crows sitting behind him as he sipped his hot drink.

Y/n held him down tightly until he grabbed her and threw her onto the other side of the snow making a thud.

They both got up and the girl threw another punch at the pink haired man which hit him in the jaw.

Technoblade dodged the other attacks and punched her back in lip and kick her away.

The h/c licked the slight blood off her lip and scoffed, she ran to him and started to punch him in the arms and stomach.

Technoblade smirked and punched her across the face and kicked her down.

Y/n took this to her advantage and dragged him down by using the corkscrew method, then pulled his arm back and laid on him holding him down.

"Y/n wins this round."

Y/n smirked and got off him, she stood up and offered her hand out which she took.

"You're a lot quicker than the last time we trained, that's good."

Y/n smiled proudly and caught the iron sword that was thrown at her and Technoblade by Philza.

The two stood opposite each other again and charged towards their opponent.

Technoblade swung at her first which she used her sword to block it and push him back.

Y/n was a better fist fighter than a weapon fighter, which was a disadvantage for wars.

Technoblade continue to attempt to hit her which she blocked every time until he was quick enough to slash her collarbone.

Once Y/n reacted to the sudden cut, Technoblade came at her again and slashed her knees making her stumble.

Philza raised a brow at Y/n being slow to fight in weaponry.

Y/n finally blocked his third attempt of cutting the girl by dodging it and hooking her leg under his and pulling it.

Unlike last time with Dream, she pulled away quick enough to not fall on top of him.

Y/n walked around behind Technoblade and as soon as he attempted to get up she cut his heels.

The pink hair man chuckled then turned around quickly and cut Y/n's calves quickly.

Y/n stumbled back and fell, once she looked up she seen Technoblade aim the tip of the sword at her.

"Techno wins."