(25)

500 READS TYSM LITERALLY THAT WAS SUCH A SURPRISE TO ME WHEN I WOKE UP <33

Y/n and George stared at each other once they heard a familiar voice come thundering up the stairs, and towards Dream's room.

Sapnap opened the door aggressively and glared at the girl who was sitting up in his best friends bed.

''You fucking bastard.'' Sapnap walked towards Y/n until George stood up in front of him.

''Sapnap calm down, what's wrong?''

''What's wrong is that my best friend brought her back here! She almost killed everybody last night, killed!''

George widened his eyes and turned to look at Y/n who was lowly laughing.

''Y/n?.. Is this true?''

The h/c girl smirked as she looked at her friend in the eyes and stood up.

''Of course, and I'd do it again.''

George looked at her confused then looked to the bedside locker to see an empty bottle with a dark red residue left on the side.

''Shit..Sapnap she took the-''

Sapnap suddenly leapt at the h/c girl and began to punch her.

''Sapnap stop!'' George attempted to pull the brunette with a white bandana off Y/n.

Y/n struggled to get the man off him as he continued to punch her face, making her nose and mouth begin to bleed.

The h/c reached over to the glass bottle and hit it off the edge of the bedside locker.

The bottle smashed and she used the smashed part of the bottle to dig it into Sapnap's chest.

The brunette gasped sharply and fell over to the side of Y/n which gave Y/n time to get up.

''Sapnap!'' George quickly ran over to the brunette with a bandana and shoved a gold apple into his mouth.

Sapnap ate it and the wound in his chest started to close up, Y/n watched and narrowed her eyes.

She had never seen a gold looking apple and just heard about them but never believed it.

George helped Sapnap sit up as he pulled tiny glass shards out of Sapnap's chest.

The door slammed open to see a pissed off looking Dream. The masked man scanned the room to see Y/n with an injured face and blood all over Sapnap.

''What the fuck happened here?'' Dream walked towards Y/n and stopped once he seen the pink shine in her eyes. ''George I thought I asked you to deal with her eyes.''

''I-I did! Then Sapnap came in and she drank another potion and he began to attack her so she stabbed him.''

''She's a fucking bitch.''

Dream narrowed his eyes at Sapnap then grabbed Y/n by the chin and forced a bucket of milk down her throat.

She squirmed around and he wouldn't let go of her until she swallowed, which eventually she did.

The pink started to fade away from her eyes and Dream watched it disappear.

''Sapnap, George, I need to talk with you.''

''I can't believe you Dream!''

Y/n tied her hair up in the big clean mirror inside of Dream's room, she fixed herself up to look less messier.

''She almost killed me and so many others!''

''It's war Sapnap, what are you expecting?!''

The h/c girl started to hum as she looked at her new scars and injuries in the mirror.