(2)

Y/N woke up in an infirmary that she didn't recognise, the walls were a pale grey colour and the floor was a shiny white colour.

The infirmary had seemed to be years old and very derelict, it looked to never be used as well.

Y/N sat up and looked around then looked down to see her clothes were changed and she had more stitches and bandages on herself than before. 

The clothes she was wearing was a black oversized tracksuit bottoms and dirty green oversized shirt, which weren't recognisable at all.

The door opened and George walked in with freshly folded clothes that were Y/N, George was wearing a bright blue t-shirt with his name imprinted on it and dark blue jeans. He had a pair of black and white clout goggles sitting on top of his head.

''Oh you're awake hello! How are you feeling? I washed and dried your clothes they were a bit dir- Ouch!'' 

Y/N threw an empty glass bottle at him, which hit his foot making him jump back. She narrowed her eyes at him and picked up a glass bottle full of a dark scarlet coloured liquid and aimed it at him.

''Ok ok! Calm down I'm not gonna hurt you I was just-''

''Where am I? Where is Wilbur?''

The British sighed and put down Y/N's clothes on a spruce bedside locker, then he stepped back and put his hands up in surrender. 

''When Dream blew up a part of L'Manburg, you were knocked out and fell into the water. You're injuries were quite bad so I brought you back here.''

Y/n looked at George closely and noticed he had no weapons on him or anything of a threat, George noticed her doing so and sighed.

''I just wanted to get your injuries treated that's all I'm not trying to hurt you.'' 

Y/n looked at him up and down, she smiled and scoffed.

''Give me one reason why I should trust what you're saying. You could be kidnapping for all I know and plus you attacked me once already!''

''Fine, if you want proof then..''

The infirmary door burst open to reveal a tired looking Wilbur and a pissed off looking Dream, Y/n looked at them then ran over to Wilbur and hugged him.

''Oh my gosh Y/n you're okay!'' 

Wilbur stroked her head and hugged her tight, he pulled away and kissed Y/n softly. Dream rolled his eyes and leaned on the doorway with his arms crossed.

George watched and shook his head then walked over to Y/n and tapped her on the shoulder gently. 

Y/n pulled away and looked at the British man, who was holding her clothes neatly. Y/n smiled and took the clothes off him.

Y/n looked at the three men who were staring at her, she cleared her throat pointing to her clothes. They all got a bit flustered and left the room closing the door.

Y/n rolled her eyes then got dressed back into her L'Manburg uniform and went over to the small mirror in the corner. She tied her hair into a low messy bun and fixed the front pieces of her hair.

She walked out of the infirmary to see only Dream leaning against the wall playing with a netherite enchanted axe.

''Where's Wilbur?''

Dream looked at her up and down then stood up straight and handed her the diamond axe she lost. Y/n didn't break eye contact with him and took the slightly scratched axe.