(29)

TW THERE IS SA IN THIS CHAPTER

Dream put on his shining netherite armour as he sliced his way through the trees with his axe as he walked down to L'Manburg.

Dream stopped once he seen L'Manburg was still a crater and empty, he smirked then turned to walk to Tommy's house.

He put his axe into his holster as he kicked down Tommy's door, catching him by surprise.

"D-Dream!?"

Dream pulled out his axe and pushed Tommy to a wall and held the axe at his throat.

"Where's Y/n?"

"Y-Y/n!? I haven't seen her since she blew up L'Manburg and she almost killed Tubbo."

"Tommy I'm not fucking around with you, where is she?!"

"I-I don't know!"

Suddenly Puffy pushed Dream off Tommy and held a netherite sword out in front of him.

''Dream leave Tommy alone.'' 

Dream narrowed his eyes at Puffy and put his axe away. ''Y/n's missing again.''

Puffy's expression softened and panic began to fill her eyes. ''No no.. last time she went missing and came back she was insane! Come on we have to find her.'' 

Puffy grabbed Dream and dragged him away from Tommy who held onto his chest, terrified.

''Get DreamXD to search.''

''Last time I did that, Y/n used him to her advantage to keep herself hidden.'' 

Puffy scoffed as the two walked through the land, it was quiet and nobody was around anymore.

''Where is everyone? It's only Tommy living around here.''

''They all moved into a new nation.'' 

Dream furrowed his brows and chuckled slightly, Puffy glared at him which made him quickly stop.

''So, you're both dating.'' 

Dream's face reddened as he cleared his throat. ''Yeah, 7 months.'' 

Puffy hummed as she watched Dream fiddle with his fingers awkwardly, she took a deep breath and shrugged. ''You know I don't mind, I always thought you two were cute together when you were younger. Just, don't hurt her, she's been through enough.''

Dream looked at the tall white and black haired girl, he nodded with genuine care. 

Puffy dyed her hair split dye white and black, she cut a bit off and had it tied up usually.

The two walked in a comfortable silence as they searched through buildings and shadows, in hope of finding the girl.

''She looks happy with you, real happy. I'm glad you're able to make her feel like that Dream.'' Puffy looked at Dream, she smiled softly which he returned.

''Puffy, I think I love her.'' 

Puffy widened her eyes and stopped walking, Dream looked at her with worry.

''I mean, who wouldn't fall in lover with her? She's a beautiful, kind and strong woman.'

''Wilbur loved her too late and you loved her too early. It's not up for me to decide it's up to her.''

Dream watched her and nodded slowly, he continued to walk with her until he seen something familiar lying on the ground.

He bent down to pick it up and found thorns laying on dirt, there was no berry bushes around and it had no berries on it.