(7)

Y/n walked with Tubbo out of her room and towards where Niki was imprisoned.

''How did this happen?'' 

''Well..she had an argument with Quackity and ended up nearly killing him, which got Schlatt and Quackity to go after her and imprison her.''

Y/n felt upset and clenched her fist as she continued to walk with her cousin. 

Manburg was empty since everybody was capturing Niki, the new nation looked better and cleaner yet Y/n didn't like it.

The rain didn't stop since Y/n was walking back to Manburg, meaning she was soaked to the bone.

Tubbo had a navy coloured umbrella over him, which he shared with Y/n after noticing how wet she was.

''You're gonna catch a cold, you should've changed.'' 

Y/n scoffed and shook her head. ''Like Schlatt would've let me out of this uniform.''

Tubbo sighed and put the umbrella down once they both got to the door of a house, Y/n looked up and noticed it was Jack Manifold's house.

Y/n and Jack weren't close, they only spoke once but Y/n found him interesting.

Tubbo opened the door and walked in, Y/n walked in after him and looked around at the house.

The furniture looked to be a mix of new and old while the walls and floor were an antique spruce wood.

The cousins heard chattering at the end of the house, which made Y/n walk down where the balcony was.

Tubbo watched her and quickly followed behind her after he shut the door quietly.

She seen Niki standing in the balcony with her arms crossed and iron bars surrounding her tightly.

Quackity and Schlatt were glaring at Niki and yelling at her, Niki had her armour and weapons stripped from her making her look weaker than ever.

Y/n noticed and walked over to them, she had her glistening axe out beside her and cleared her throat.

''Ah Y/n, you joined us..'' Schlatt said with surprise and looked over to his son who was standing beside her guilty looking.

Niki's eyes lit up when she seen who was there, she gripped onto the bars and looked at Y/n with pleading eyes.

Y/n looked at Niki then turned to Schlatt, she got closer to him and leaned on her axe.

''Let her go.'' 

Schlatt chuckled and looked over to Quackity who seemed to be looking guilty yet acted proud.

''She attacked the vice president, all because she disagrees with my decisions so I don't think so-''

Y/n held the axe up and pushed it against her uncles chest, everybody there gasped and was scared to say anything in case Y/n hurt Schlatt.

''I said release her Schlatt.'' 

Schlatt stared at her in surprise then grinned and pushed the axe down to her side again.

''Y/n, let's have a word in private, shall we?'' 

Schlatt gave Quackity a look to not release Niki, then walked out of the house and down to the white house.

Y/n looked at the two boys and one girl staring at her, then she followed Schlatt into the white house.

Schlatt poured himself a glass of whiskey then another glass for Y/n and handed it to her who was sitting in the leather armchair opposite him.