(3)

Wilbur glared at the horned man walking towards them, Schlatt grinned as he seen the leaders anger.

''Wilbur, my good man it's great to see you. And Y/n it is always a pleasure to see you too.''

Schlatt nodded at Y/n to which she returned a small nod, then she looked at Wilbur and linked her arm with his to comfort him.

''I heard there is an election huh? How interesting..''

The man in the beanie and George beside Schlatt giggled and nudged each other playfully, Y/n watched them and scoffed.

''I myself won't be participating but it'll be interesting to watch and vote if you don't mind..''

Wilbur rolled his eyes and took a deep breath.

''Yes, of course..and George and Quackity are you both going to have your own party for the election?''

''Why of course of course..we will be known at SWAG2020.'' 

George smirked and so did Quackity, Tommy raised a brow and stepped forward. 

''It'll be a shame to see you go down Big Q, since me and Wilbur are competing against you as POG2020. But, the best may win.'' 

Tommy grinned at the boy with the beanie, and Quackity smiled back. Quackity was a Mexican L'manburg outsider, who did and sold drugs. Tommy gave him the nickname 'Big Q', which everybody uses.

''We shall discuss this at the courthouse with Tubbo and Karl, to preside over the debate, up in the courthouse.'' Wilbur said as he pointed to a building high up in the sky.

Y/n groaned quietly in annoyance while everybody was agreeing with Wilbur, Y/n wasn't one for presidents and politics as she found them very boring. 

Wilbur nudged Tommy to guide everybody up to the courthouse, and just as they were about to leave another British L'Manburgian with a buzz cut came running in.

''Sorry I'm late I overslept..again.'' 

The British man wearing the L'Manburg uniform came into the crowd, Y/n looked at him and giggled to herself.

''Jack you missed everything!''

''I know I know I was..'' Jack stood there out of breath, trying to explain his lateness. 

Tubbo went over to Jack and told him everything that occurred only recently now, Jack was listening in shock to the news.

Y/n went over to Wilbur and nudged him, he looked down at her softly and leaned down to hear her whisper.

''I'm just gonna go out for a walk and training alright? You know presidents and all isn't really my thing..''

''What!? So I'm not your thing? I see how it is.'' Wilbur said jokingly and pretend to sniff cry.

''Yeah well with this now you're not.'' Y/n giggled and kissed him on the cheek. ''I'll be safe don't worry.''

Wilbur looked at her and kissed her forehead and nodded in approval for her to leave and adventure off somewhere.

Y/n made her way through the small crowd towards the entrance of L'Manburg while her uncle watched and turned back towards Wilbur who was leading them to the courthouse.

Y/n ran through the forest jumping over obstacles and ducking under long thick branches in her way, she felt so free when she was running. 

She kept running until she had to stop once she was at a cliff, Y/n sat down on the edge of the cliff and kicked her legs out.

The cliff she was on was high and steep, if you managed to get up here you can see everything.