(27)

Y/n stared at the woman in a blue and silver ballgown, she had plump limps and big eyelashes.

She had a silver tiara sitting on her head and lots of jewellery.

''Dream, is it?'' 

Dream stood next to the king and nodded, Y/n stared back and fourth between Dream and Aurora.

''It's settled, you will both be marrying.'' 

''Oh um m-marry?'' Aurora said shocked, the queen looked at her and nodded.

''Yes, Dream is the best fighter out there and quite handsome.'' The queen said as she dusted the masked man's shoulders. ''It will bring great wealth and popularity when you two wed.''

Y/n stared at Dream who shared eye contact with her, George came beside her and slowly guided her away.

''W-Wait..they're getting married?!'' 

''Yes, it'll benefit them and plus it'll benefit Dream for protection.'' 

Y/n widened her eyes and turned around to look at Dream and Aurora talking.

''Come on, dance with me.'' George put his hand out, Y/n looked back at him and took it.

George put his hand onto her waist and held her hand while Y/n put her hand onto his shoulder.

They both began to slow dance with classical music playing in the background, everybody on the dance floor was slow dancing with each other.

Y/n watched Dream take Aurora onto the dancefloor and began to slow dance with her. 

''Ouch!'' George yelped as Y/n stood on his foot, the h/c girl gasped and stopped.

''Sorry, got distracted..''

George rolled his eyes and continued to dance with her and watched Y/n keep eye contact on the masked man and princess.

''Jealous?'' 

Y/n quickly snapped her head to the brunette who was grinning, she shook her head swiftly.

''No of course not.'' 

''Then stop looking at them and look at me.'' George pulled her towards him which made her hold eye contact.

They continued to slow dance while Dream spun Aurora around the dance floor.

Y/n kept looking at the two which made George sigh and grab her hand.

''Come on.'' He left the dance floor and walked towards the table that had food and drinks.

The food was made to perfection and all the drinks were organised.

George grabbed a glass and filled it up with alcohol and handed it to Y/n who took it.

He made himself one and clinked it with hers and drank it, Y/n sipped her drink as she watched everybody form a big circle to allow Dream and Aurora to dance alone.

''Y/n.'' 

Y/n looked over at George who motioned over to a group of guys who were all looking at her.

''Don't go over to them, they just want to- Y/n!''

The h/c girl walked over to the group of men who was smirking at her, the guy in the middle put his drink down and stepped forward.

He had dark brown hair with brown eyes and wore a black and white crisp clean suit. 

''What can we do for you little lady?''