(17)

Y/n walked through the forest and came upon a huge construction site, the girl peered closely to see Tubbo walking around it, sending orders.

She hummed then walked down to her cousin who was in another suit which made Y/n surprised.

''Boo!'' The girl said as she hugged her cousin from behind making him slightly jump.

''Y/N!'' Tubbo turned around and hugged his cousin back.

Tubbo pulled away and chuckled slightly, Y/n narrowed her eyes and looked around the site.

''What do you think? I'm rebuilding L'Manburg to be better than before.'' Tubbo said as he guided Y/n around the place.

Y/n looked around suspiciously and got deja vu from the war that occurred a bit ago.

''I know its a big change..but I think this place could really work!'' 

Tubbo noticed his cousins change in expression and put his hand onto her shoulder making her flinch.

''Y/n?..''

''I-I think it's a great idea..'' The girl said while faking a smile, Tubbo smiled and looked around proudly.

''Tubbo!'' A familiar soft voice yelled as they got closer to the two.

Y/n turned to see who it was and her face dropped once she seen a nearly transparent replica of her husband, except he had a yellow sweater and red beanie and seemed to be carrying blue.

''Oh! Y/n meet Ghostbur, it's Wilbur's ghost. He only remembers happy memories weirdly enough..'' 

Y/n stared at the ghost speechless, Ghostbur smiled and waved at her then gasped.

''Wait, your Y/n? My wife!'' Ghostbur ran to the girl and hugged her making Y/n stumble back a little bit.

Y/n started to feel another lump in her throat forming and then pulled out of the hug. Tubbo and Ghostbur looked at her with confusion.

''E-Excuse me..'' The girl quickly walked away while attempting not to cry after seeing her late husband. 

''Y/n! Wait!'' Tubbo chased after his cousin and comforted her. ''I'm sorry, I know it's hard for you I shouldn't of introduced him so early-''

''No..it's fine..just..I'm still not able to accept the fact he's gone.'' 

Tubbo sighed and nodded then held onto his cousin gently.

''Y/n?..'' A voice said behind them, Y/n turned around and looked at the guilty Ghostbur holding something blue.

The ghost walked up to Y/n and opened her hand, then put a blue flower inside her palm.

''Take some blue, calm yourself.'' 

Y/n sniffed and smiled softly, she held the flower close to her heart and kissed Ghostbur on the cheek making him blush.

''Thank you, I'm sorry for rushing off.''

''Don't worry! I would love to talk to you, most of my memories are you so I want to rekindle!''

The girl sighed then nodded and watched the ghost clap his hands together happily.

''Tubbo!'' A voice in the distant yelled which made Tubbo look up.

''I have to go, you sure you'll be okay?''

''Tubbo, I'm still sane after watching my family get hurt and killed, I'll be fine.'' 

Tubbo smiled slightly then patted his cousins arm and ran off to the newly built L'Manburg.