(23)

!!MENTIONS OF SA!!

Today was the day L'Manburg was blown up, all the memories and ideas made there were to be destroyed for good.

Tommy and Tubbo sat with the others, discussing their plans on how to defeat the four enemies.

''Alright boys, this is it.'' Tommy stood up wearing full netherite armour, he had his sword in hand and raised it up in the air. ''To L'Manburg.''

Everybody else stood up and raised their swords with them, everybody in the room had full netherite enchanted armour with rich weapons and potions. 

They were prepared to fight and even die for this country, and prepared to save it.

Tommy led everybody with him towards L'Manburg, all chatting away and stern looked for the war.

''W-Wait..Phil!?'' Tommy yelled as he seen the blonde man with glowing netherite armour standing on top of a tree.

There was a big black grid placed over L'Manburg, with Dream and Y/n standing on top of it.

Y/n stood beside Dream who was filling up tnt cannons with explosives, Y/n turned to look over at the young boy shouting at her father in law.

''We have another 30 minutes!'' 

''Where's your army Tommy? Because mine is right here!'' Technoblade yelled while having a least 50 dogs all behind him.

''You think we're gonna be fair, Tommy? This is war.''

Y/n watched Tommy attempt to get up onto the grid, Dream started to shoot at him with flaming arrows which made Tommy panic and jump down onto the ground.

The two on top of the grid heard more people arriving and dogs beginning to bark and jump at the figures.

''Come on.'' Dream said as he nudged Y/n, the girl looked at him and began to help him fill up the cannons.

Y/n watched hell break loose and Technoblade hitting everybody who came into his way, the dogs followed along with him and began to bite back.

''Y/n? You can't be serious!'' The h/c heard a familiar voice to see her sister standing there distraught with a bloody sword.

The girl smiled slightly as she walked towards her sister, ''Puffy, I'm sorry you have to see me like this..but there's no other way.'' 

''Y/n please! There is another way, running away with me! Y/n this is your home..it's all of our home.''

''No, it is your home! I have to see my husband and uncle dying every time I pass this fucking place! I want it gone, down to bedrock.'' 

Puffy stared at her with her mouth open in shock, Dream stood up behind the h/c and had a sadistic smile.

The white haired girl leapt at her sister which made them fall off the ledge and into the water below.

''Y/n!'' Dream yelled as the the two girls sank under the water from the fall.

Y/n and Puffy both swam up, completely soaked and stiff.

Y/n climbed onto the land and used her axe against the other girl who climbed up afterwards.

Puffy gasped as she quickly used her shield to push her sister back. ''Y/n you've gone insane!'' 

''Have I?! Or are you only realising now that I am not the same 16 year old you left me to be!'' 

''Y/n-''

''Puffy you left, dad left, I was stuck with mom! I was stuck with a psychotic mother who kept forcing me into becoming a housewife and arranging marriages! Do you know emotionally draining that was?!''