(12)

Y/n turned around to see Sapnap leaning in full netherite armour against a tree with an axe on his back.

''Sapnap?..'' 

Sapnap walked out from under the tree, his armour glistening under the red and orange sunset. 

His dark brown hair was slightly covered his forehead and he was wearing his normal clothes which was a white shirt with a black one underneath and black cargo pants.

''You know, the festival was..unexpected. And to watch your cousin get killed by your brother in law who was ordered by your uncle..is a lot.''

Y/n scoffed slightly and watched the boy circle her, eyeing her up and down.

''Y/n, you're a very strong person, but..not strong enough.''

Sapnap quickly pinned her against the tree with his sword digging a little bit into her stomach, making her gasp from sudden pain.

''I'll always be stronger.'' Sapnap pulled his sword out and let her clench onto her stomach, attempting to stop the blood.

''Not as far as I'm aware..'' Y/n said with a small smirk which made Sapnap glare at her.

Y/n punched Sapnap and grabbed her axe out to hit him. Her axe hit him across the face making him fall over. 

Y/n walked over to him and grabbed him by the face and made him look up at her.

''Who sent you here.'' 

Sapnap started to laugh as he watched the girls brows furrow.

''Dream did.'' 

Next day

Y/n was sitting in her base which was a bit away from Manburg, only Tommy, Wilbur, Tubbo and George knew where it was. 

Her base was inside of the tall hill under the tower, it was quite big and made nicely. The walls were a smooth dark oak while the floors were fresh clean white hardened concrete.

There was furnaces, lots of chests filled with food, armour and potions, crafting table, a bed and a few bookshelves. 

She was sitting on her bed sharpening her diamond axe and was humming to herself, this was her quiet space.

Until the entrance door that was hidden was opened and in walked Tommy. 

Y/n looked up and put her axe down beside her on the bed and stood up.

''Tommy..about yesterday..me and Dream were fighting and he pinned me down-''

''Did you win?''

Y/n's expression softened as she seen her brother in law calmed down from yesterday.

''Of course, who do you take me for.'' 

Tommy walked over to her and handed her a pale pink envelope with a golden stamp on it.

''What's this?''

''Niki's birthday party invitation, it's being held later on..if you're willing to join.'' 

Y/n's eyes lit up as she opened the envelope and read the small neat handwriting and smiled.

''Of course I'll join!''

Y/n walked through the forest, looking down at the invitation with written down directions to the party.

The girl was wearing a light pink dress with thigh high fluffy black boots, she had a black covering on her shoulders and long fingerless gloves.

Her hair was half up half down which complimented her face shape perfectly.