(22)

Puffy looked over to the voice that came from the top of the long room.

George and Sapnap stopped fighting once they heard somebody other then themselves and looked over as well.

A young woman with h/l h/c with curled horns and s/c skin sat on the old kings throne, with her legs crossed and her arm leaning on the throne.

She was spinning the axe that they were all looking for around her fingers, she stopped spinning it and held it down on the ground.

''Y-Y/n?!'' George and Puffy said at the same time, shocked to see the missing girl sitting there.

Y/n had a scar running through her left eye and another scar over her jaw, she had more scars all around her body and burn scars.

The h/c girl was wearing long black gloves that had little gold pieces on it and thigh high black boots, her hair was down and complimented her face nicely with long golden earrings swinging when she moved.

She wore a red dress with belts and a corset around it along with golden chains and small gold pieces. She still wore the heart of the sea her sister gave her, and she was still wearing the wedding ring Wilbur proposed to her with.

Y/n wore a long cloak with a choker attached to it on her neck, Wilbur's scarf hung around her shoulders on top of the cloak which she kept on her at all times.

''Y-You're alive! And you're here..'' Puffy said happily as she finally seen her missing sister after a year.

''Finally, we found her. Now Dream can-''

''Correction, I found you.'' Y/n stood up and walked down the small steps leading up to the throne and towards the three figures looking at her.

''You know, I never really left, I was always here. Lurking in the shadows, watching every move you guys made, watching you guys become panicked once you could never find me.''

''Are you fucking kidding me? You were hiding away here and you watched us all being forced to search for you?!'' Sapnap yelled as he stood up opposite Y/n, close to her face and shouting at her.

Y/n smiled innocently and looked up at Sapnap who was glaring at her. ''The best part of it all was to see you, having to spend your days searching for the first lady of L'Manburg, restless patrolling with Dream and wanting to find and kill me.''

George and Puffy widened their eyes from what Y/n was saying, Sapnap slightly widened his eyes in shock and scoffed.

''It's no wonder you fucking hid in the shadows, nobody loves you Y/n you're a useless piece of fucking shit. You should disappear for good.''

Y/n narrowed her eyes at the brunette looking down at her with a smirk. ''Think before you speak, the last one who didn't lost more than their tongue.''

Sapnap went to punch her until she kicked him in the side of his head harshly, making him fall to the floor.

Y/n bent down and grabbed the boy by his hair, lifted his face up with it and smashed his face back into the ground.

She kicked him in the gut and looked over to see George and Puffy standing there speechless, they never seen Y/n like this and didn't know how to respond.

''Y/n..'' George slowly said as he walked towards the girl, in an attempt not to startle her.

He put his hand onto her shoulder making her jump and use the hilt of the axe to hit him hardly on his foot.

George quickly yelped as he held onto his foot which she dropped the hilt onto, he stared up at her in disbelief.

''Y/n it's me George!''