(21)

It's been a year since Y/n went missing, but Puffy and Technoblade didn't give up to search.

They both teamed up to find the girl while Dream watched from the shadows.

Puffy went through Y/n's room in hope to find something, but she only found Y/n's journals and photos.

The white haired girl picked up a photo album and went through it to find photos of Y/n in L'Manburg, with her late husband and with her family.

Puffy went through the journals and read them.

'Hi, today is my 16th birthday and Puffy said she's bringing me somewhere special. I've gotten the best gifts I could ask for, I got a new camera, a new notebook with new pens and lots of dresses. Mom said I need to look presentable for the men. Key word, men. Talk to you soon <3'

Puffy furrowed her brows and went through more pages to find some photos of Puffy stuck in.

'Hi, today was the worst day of my life. Puffy left on a boat, and I don't know when she'll be back. Dad says now that she's gone I'll have no more distractions, but I love Puffy. Talk to you soon <3'

The white haired girl sighed as she closed the journal and put it to the side.

"If only you knew that wasn't the worst day of your life.."

Puffy grabbed a photo album labelled 'family' and she went through it.

There was photos of her and Puffy as kids, big family photos and a photo that had a heart drawn around the white haired girl.

Tears rolled down Puffy's cheek as she sobbed, she wanted to her sister back and her old life back with her.

She felt somebody's arms slowly wrap around her shoulder, comforting her as she cried.

''We'll find her Puffy, we're not giving up.''

Puffy look at the pink haired man smiling gently her, she nodded as she wiped her tears and sighed.

''I just hope she's alright.'' 

''She's alright, it's Y/n, she's the strongest person I know.''

Eos rubbed against Puffy and Technoblade's leg and slowly purred, Technoblade picked up the cat and petted her.

Puffy looked at him and the cat, she raised a brow at the sight. ''I thought you hate cats?''

''I'm only keeping it because of Y/n, don't take it for granted and don't think I'm automatically liking cats now.'' 

George sat by the table in the castle with his hands through his dark brown hair, there was letters scattered all over the table from Y/n that was previously sent.

Sapnap walked in while chewing on something, he stopped at the sight and swallowed the food.

''What's all this?'' 

George looked up as the brunette sat down beside him, still eating and looking at the letters.

''They're letters Y/n sent me before she went missing, I was hoping maybe I missed something since she is a very poetic person.'' George handed Sapnap a small list of poems Y/n wrote to him.

The poems were short and written delicately, they were on coffee coloured paper with a feather ink written by.

''Why do you even care for her George, she's a bitch and she's on the other side from us.''

''Sapnap she's only a bitch to you because you attack her. She's a really lovely person once you get to-''

George looked up to see Sapnap mimicking him which made George glare at the brunette who was playing with a flint and steel.